What commodity innovations are taking place in trade finance, what is outlook for Africa’s trade corridors, what is South African banks role in an ever-changing trade finance environment? Exploring the state of trade finance, trends in the market and the concerns involved in making the financing of trade possible, the Trade Finance Conference 2014, hosted by Trade Conferences International, will address these issues, and more.
The Trade Finance Conference will take place on 5 & 6 November 2014, at Focus Rooms, Sunninghill, in Johannesburg. The speaker panel includes the likes of:
- Francois Visagie, Head: Structured Trade and Commodity Finance, ABSA Capital;
- Richard Harvey, Structured Trade Finance, First Rand Bank;
- Vanessa Miller, Managing Director, VM Consulting;
- Yusuf Ali Khan, Trade Head for Africa, CitiBank;
- Tsepo Tsotetsi, Documentary Trade Product Manager – Africa, Standard Bank;
- Graham Megaw, Head: International Banking Finance and Operations Support Services, Bidvest Bank;
- Meluleki Nzimande, Partner in International Trade, Webber Wentzel; amongst others.
Addressing industry developments and trends regarding the challenges associated with entering foreign market trade; innovations in commodity technology, the threat of growing trading companies to banks’ financing, integration across trading platforms, intra-African transactions across multiple regions, and global trading systems and investments, to name a few.
Network with your colleagues in the field dealing with corporate foreign exchange, commodity and export finance, corporate trade and cash, finance and securitization, cross-border negotiations, and Treasury and foreign assets control, to name but a few.
Hurry! The early bird discount rate is still on. Email Jason Joseph, project manager to secure your seat at email@example.com Call 011 803 1553 for more information on the conference or speaking opportunities.