Digitisation in the insurance space has become the core competency for insurers in order to support their organisations’ strategies, explore different avenues for generating revenue, and driving business development and growth. Digital transformation is essential when it comes to customer engagement across all industries and businesses, whether small or large.
To understand the rank, progression and future outcome of the local market for insurance, join major industry professionals within the digital and insurance spaces who will be in attendance at the Digitisation in Insurance conference, which will focus on the impact of the digitisation on the industry.
The Digitisation in Insurance Conference 2017 will be held on 15 & 16 March 2017 at the Focus Rooms, Sunninghill, Johannesburg. The event will be addressing key topics, including the exploration of the digital era of reckoning in the insurance industry, effectively leveraging mobile technology, combating fraud through digital technology, driving operations with mobile marketing, the sustainability of telematics, and mastering your customer relationship skills.
Professionals who will benefit from attending this event include those dealing with:
*channel distribution*client relationship management*digital security and fraud*fraud prevention strategies*mobile application development*mobile payments*mobile as a channel*multi-channel management*smart devices*self-service technology and innovation*new product development*operations and collections*
“TCI is your technology event organiser of choice” says Ryno can Ellewee, MD of Trade Conferences International, “and we believe that the Digitisation in Insurance event, birthed from TCI’s inaugural and highly successful Insurance Summit 2016, will be a great success.
“We understand technology and have the ability to identify the right audience to showcase the latest technology developments in different industries. This event will allow both exhibitors and delegates an opportunity to network and explore new developments in the industry.”
To register as a delegate email Xavier Dipedi on email@example.com. Exhibition enquiries are handled by Jason Joseph Jason@tci-sa.co.za, or call both on 011 803 1553. Otherwise visit www.tci-sa.co.za for more information.
Normal registration fee: R8 800.00 + VAT = R10 032.00. Contact Xavier Dipedi for more information on discounted registration fees for groups of 3 or more.
Digitisation technologies are maturing, frequently improving and ready to deliver benefits contributing towards an organisation growth and success; positioning them among the leading players in the insurances industry.
Attend the Digitisation in Insurance Conference 2017 to learn more on how to effectively understand and take advantage of these benefits to work for your company.
The conference will take place on the 15-16 March 2017 at the Indaba Hotel in Fourways Johannesburg.
|Some topics to be address:
· Exploring the era of digital reckoning in the insurance industry
· Leveraging mobile technology in insurance
· Advancements towards the digital insurer
· Combating fraud through digital technology
· Driving operations with mobile marketing
· Telematics: The rapidly growing field in insurance mobile technology
· Harnessing your customer relationship skills
Click here for more topics
Here is a look at some members of our speaker panel:
Click here to register
Benefits of attending
· Network- with industry professionals in the insurance sector
· Learn- New innovations and how to overcome challenges
· Understand – How digitisation may be beneficial to the insurance industry’s operations
· Gain- valuable insights and strategies to implement in your business.
· Drive- growth and profit through digitisation
Who should attend?
Calling on professionals dealing with following will benefit from attending this conference:
· channel distribution
· client relationship management
· digital security and fraud
· mobile application development
· mobile channel
· multi-channel management
· smart devices
· new product development
· operations and collections
· technology innovation
Comments from of delegates who attend previous insurance conference
· “Well organised, great staff” – Jannie Els, General Manager, Consulta
· “Well coordinated: Good topics and very informative – Revasha Haripershad, Account Manager: Accident & health, Nedbank
· “Good speakers who are well informed and leaders in the industry. Topics relevant and updated” – Susan Lin, Metropolitan Health Risk
· “Interesting mix of speakers and topics” – Caroline Hadley: ABSA Insurance
· “The speakers spoke about things that are relevant to my line of work” – Mbalenhle Nkabinde: The Standard & General Insurance
· “Well organised and structured” – Cobus De Klerk: Alexander Forbes Nambia
Alternatively contact TCI on +27 (0) 11 803 1553 or e- mail the Project Manager: Xavier Dipedi at firstname.lastname@example.org