The recent Digital Customer Engagement Conference, that took place at the Indaba Hotel on 7 & 8 June 2017, one of our more niche events, attracted very positive remarks from attending delegates.
Attending delegates represented companies such as Toyota Financial Services, ABSA, Sanlam, JD Group, Investec, Rand Merchant Bank, FNB, and others.
Judging from the comments from delegates, nearly 100% said it was a conference worth attending, while just over 80% said that would rate this event as excellent. Most indicated on the evaluation form that the speakers addressing the event were great:
- “The insights shared (were good)” – Lindie van Deventer, JD Group
- “Well organized and run” – Aaron D’souza, RMB
- “Staff was very professional, friendly and approachable” – Khutso Lebelo, Toyota Financial Services
- “Staff friendly and full of smiles. Great calibre of guest speakers giving a holistic view of digital customer engagement – Fhumulani Mothale, Toyota Financial Services
- “Dynamic and interesting speakers” – Leonore van Wyk, Sanlam
- “Well organised. Good content.” – Vandena Daya, Sanlam
- “Overall very good.” – Natalie Arendse, Sanlam
- “Informative event” – Yanushka Pema, ABSA
- “Eye-opening speakers.” – Dianthy Reddy, ABSA
- “The conference was well organized and very insightful. Everything was on time, which was the highlight for me.” – Shameema Davids, ABSA
Managing Director, Ryno van Ellewee, said all the speakers – more than 20 in total – contributed greatly to the success of the event; “It is with the consistent assistance of our devoted speaker family that ensure we are able to regularly call on these industry experts to host quality events, and win over new industry experts to join our panels; making TCI your most sought-after financial conferencing and events’ organisers in Southern Africa.”
According to feedback from delegates, Wayne Levine, CEO of NXT Digital, Trent Rossini COO of inQuba and Simon Carpenter, Chief Technology Advisor of SAP Africa were rated best speakers.
For more on upcoming events and to find out how you can get involved, contact us on 011-803-1553, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.