Join high-level exclusive expert speakers at the Digitisation and Cyber Security Conference 2018, focusing on the banking industry from OneChannel, Aves Security Solutions, PPM Attorneys, Telspace Systems, IBM, Curve Technology Group, Opus Research, PwC, MWR InfoSecurity, Authlogics, Vodacom to name a few.
Trade Conferences International will be hosting the Digitisation and Cyber Security Conference 2018, focusing on the banking industry on the 11 & 12 April 2018 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg. The conference will tackle the latest challenges, trends and developments affecting the digital banking sphere of financial services when it comes to the cybersecurity.
Meet your exclusive high-level speaker panel:
- Bernard Ford, CEO, One Channel
- Lucien Pierce, Partner, PPM Attorneys
- Ursula Fikelepi, Consultant, PPM Attorneys
- Francis Cronje, Managing Director, FrancisCronje
- Manny Corregedor, Chief Operating Officer, Telspace Systems
- Charl Ueckermann, Chief Executive Officer, AVeS Security Solutions
- Godfrey Kutumela, Solutions Architect, Curve Technology
- Candice Sutherland, Business Development Underwriter, iTOO Special Risks
- Shepard Mphambela, Senior Managing Consultant, IBM
- Ravin Sanjith, Programme Director, Opus Research
- Anthony Olivier, Managing Director, Performanta Consulting
- Phillip Nicklos, Principal System Architect, Authlogics
- Johan Taute, Manager: Financial Services and Security, Vodacom
- Kris Budnik, Cyber Africa leader, PwC
- Willie Victor, Senior Incident Response Investigator, MWR InfoSecurity
Some themes to be covered:
- Overview of cybercrime and digital banking in South Africa
- Cybersecurity maturity in the digital age
- Development in combating cybercrime
- Trends and future of cybersecurity in banking and more
Who should attend?
CALLING ON PROFESSIONALS DEALING WITH THE FOLLOWING TO ATTEND:
*information security* fraud prevention anti- money laundering*data analytics* governance, risk & compliance*cybercrime*cyber security *cyber risk and insurance* IT audit* network security* ICT risk*network security*mobile banking*digital channels* data privacy * IT security* channel strategy and implementation* IT Security* Data Privacy Specialists* ICT architecture* IT Application & Infrastructure*digital security*data protection*fraud risk*payments*threat intelligence
Comments from delegates who recently attended our banking conferences
- “Conference gave insight (that) got me thinking” – Goodness Nhlapho, Relationship Manager Group Technology, Nedbank
- “Relevant – Concise topics”- Vikash Singh, IT operations, First National Bank
- The theme, topics and content covered” – Bheki Xulu, Head of Finance and Operations, Ubank
- “Well informed speakers “ – Altus Lambrecht, Financial Manager, Capfin
- “Relatively intimate; which creates platform for networking” – Cobus du Preez, Head of Online Investments & e-Commerce, Investec
- “Some of the insights gained raised awareness ” – Linda Channing, Channel Manager, Barclays
- “The diversity of views and perspectives on the topic” – Abi-gail Marshman, Managing Director – Marshman Consulting
- “The content on which the speakers presented on was on point” – Megendrie Chetty, Executive Head Finance Audit,Standard Bank
- “Good presenters who had well-researched and detailed presentations” Stancy Makuyana, Compliance Officer, Central Africa Building Society
- “The topics and presenters captured the essence of the conference” Tracey Donnelly, Senior Business Analyst, African Bank
Normal price – R9 200.00 per person + VAT = R10 488.00
12% group registrations (3 or more) = R8 096.00 + VAT = R9 229.44 p.p.
16% group registration (5 or more) = R7 728.00 + VAT = R8 809.92 p.p.
To find out more about the conference and registration procedures contact the Project Managers, Xavier Dipedi on Xavier@tci-sa.co.za. He can also be contacted on 011 803-0009.
For more 10 years, TCI has been a registered and preferred conference organiser for all major banks and financial institutions.
Vendor detials available on request.