Sessions such as the current landscape of debt collection, data analytics and technology, customer engagement as well as & credit risk management will be addressed at the Debt Collection gathering on 13 & 14 June 2018
Organisations such as FNB, Fusion Asset Recoveries, Uni-Collect, Du Randt en Du Preez Attorneys, Getbucks Botswana, Devbrit Consultants, Easton-Berry Collection, Pres Les and more, have already registered for this Southern Africa conference on debt collection hosted by Trade Conferences International – SA’s leading financial conference organisers!
Have you reserved your seat for this industry professionals’ gathering?
The Debt Collection South Africa Conference featuring over 30 Southern Africa industry leaders will take place on the 13 & 14 June 2018 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Some conference topics that will be discussed:
- Current challenges and opportunities facing the debt collection industry
- Factors playing a role in the development in debt collection
- From bot ‘hype’ to ‘reality’
- Assessing the requirement and benefits of debt collector training in South Africa
- Increasing data quality to manage risk and improve collections
- Building a data-driven collection strategy
- How to create a “good guy image” through the use of digital tools
- Understanding the social media customer
- Increasing debt repayment rates by using behavioural economics tools
And featuring 3 panel discussions on:
- Governance, risk and compliance issues impacting on the business environment
- Data analytics – how competitive will it make companies in the debt collection environment
- Customer engagement – is this the future of any business?
Insights from more than 30 South Africa industry leaders who will address the conference; join the following industry professionals:
- Marius Jonker, Chief Executive Officer, Association for Debt Recovery Agents
- Leonie van Pletzen, Operations Manager, Micro Finance South Africa
- Marina Short, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Profile Bureau
- Simon Carpenter, Chief Customer Officer, SAP Africa
- Jaco Rossouw, Chief Executive Officer, Principa Decisions
- Tyrone Sigamoney, Client Services Manager, OVAG International South Africa
- Philani Shandu, Analyst: Applied Behavioural Economics, Genesis Analytics
- Dan Taitz, Managing Director, Berelo Innovations
- Carl Knight, Chief Executive Officer, Credit Intel
- Neil Roets, Chief Executive Officer, Debt Rescue
- And more
Plus…..3 PANEL DISCUSSIONS featuring representatives of Council of Debt Collectors of South Africa * Octagon Business Solutions * Ernst & Young * GH Security Consultants * Clientele * Compuscan * Experian * SAS * Mint Management Technologies * Silverbridge and more…
Who will you network with?
Delegates who will be attending will be professionals from banks, microlenders, debt collection companies, call centres, credit bureaus and financial services providers dealing with:
*debt collection *debt restructuring *debt recovery *credit management *credit controls *collection management *debt consulting *loan processing operations *data management *data analytics *segmentation *regulation *credit operations *credit risk management * credit and debt strategies *operations * technology *customer engagement *customer operations *customer services *customer collections *call centres *credit monitoring *credit risk *KYC *customer due diligence
Here is what previous professionals had to say about TCI’s debt collection conferences
- “Everything was well organised with the staff all very friendly from TCI and the Indaba Hotel. The networking opportunity was great” – Eloise Labuschagne, Saya Recoveries, Debt Collection Conference 2016
- “There was a mixture of people present, from CEO’s to team leaders.”- Capfin, Call Centre Collections 2015 Siraaj Johaadien
- “Debt event featured representatives from the industry leading players and presenters highlighted trends and shared tools for operations effectively.” – Mpho Choma, Choma Mathiba Collections, Debt Collection Conference 2017
- “The events offer a broad spectrum of speakers, who covered the current landscape and challenges.” – Matthew Byron, CT International, Debt Collection Conference 2017
- “Overall, the conference, the venue & facilities was very good. The speakers were excellent and had relevant information to share.” – Letticia Ramulifho, Barclays Africa, Debt Collection Conference 2016
To register as a delegate email Michandre Van Niekerk on firstname.lastname@example.org or Ryno van Ellewee on email@example.com. Sponsorship & Exhibition inquiries are handled by Jason Joseph firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 011 803 1553
Normal registration fee: R9 400.00 + VAT = R10 810.00 per person
12% Discount: group registration fee for 3 or more delegates: R8 272.00 + VAT =R9 512.80 p.p.
15% Discount group registration fee for 5 or more delegates: R7 990.00 + VAT = R9 188.50 p.p.