|With exhibition and sponsorship opportunities closing on Wednesday 30 May, this is the last call for service providers to express their interest to join Trade Conferences International at this year’s Debt Collection South Africa Conference, being held on 13 & 14 June 2018 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg.
With over 100 attendees present, this is the event to be at if you want to network and engage with major role-players in the collections industry.
Join other exhibitors and sponsors such as Altech NuPay, Principa, EasyDebit, Octagon Business Solutions and Registered Communications & ADRA which have already signed up.
The all-new Debt Collection South Africa Conference 2018 will feature over 30 South Africa industry leading speakers who will address the current landscape and disruption of the debt collection industry.
This top class event will feature speakers from major industry associations such as the Association for Debt Recovery Agents, Payments Association of SA, Micro Finance SA, as well as the Council for Debt Collectors.
With a focus on the banking industry Trade Conferences International has brought to life cornerstone events on microfinance, payments, mobile banking, call centres, data analytics, credit, loan origination, customer engagement and nearly 10 conferences on debt collection in the past 16 years!
Who will you meet at the conference?
With little more than 3 weeks to go, the following companies have already registered:
- Fusion Asset Management * Uni-Collect * Du Randt & Du Preez Attorneys * Devbrit Consultants * Get Bucks Botswana * Easton-Berry Collections * FNB * Pres Les * Zets * Tenacity Financial Services * Hyphen Technologies * Atlas Finance * Senzokuhle Cash Loans * Easy Debit * Sigma SA * Registered Communications * Nedbank Collections & Recoveries * Altech Nupay * Finhouse
Why partner up as an exhibitor or sponsor at
TCI’s Debt Collection South Africa Conference 2018?
Having a presence at TCI’s Debt Collection South Africa Conference 2018 will put you direct contact with organizational decision-makers in the collections sector.
Promoting your company allows you several networking opportunities with high profile delegates and speakers. It also gives the sponsoring company an opportunity to penetrate and position itself as an active participant in the collections industry in South Africa.
- Do you want to position your company’s profile as a leader within the collections industry?
- Do you want to gain direct access to a high quality and niche focused audience consisting of the major players in this industry?
- Do you want to maintain your company’s reputation for being involved and committed to the development of the Southern African collections industry?
- Do you want to provide a permanent reminder to attendees of the Debt collection South Africa Conference of your organisation’s services and products?
TCI has been a registered and preferred conference organiser for all major banks and financial institutions in Southern Africa for more than 10 years!
- TCI has hosted more than 350 national events since 2002 within the government, transport, insurance, technology, and finance IT industries.
- TCI is a proudly South Africa company, addressing global issues affecting the Southern African market,
- TCI events feature top-level decision-makers and industry experts, attending both as speakers and delegates.
Being present at TCI’s Debt Collection South Africa Conference 2018 will ensure that you are in direct contact with organisational decision-makers in the collections sector.