Banks are developing and introducing many technologies in order to meet the demand of customers for convenience and easy accessibilities of their funds. In the digital age, where technology is always growing and changing, banks are creating and exploring new and faster ways of bring seamless method of banking for their clients.
The upcoming BankTech Southern Africa Conference 2018 is one for delegates to be excited about. The conference taking place on the 03 & 04 October 2018 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways in Johannesburg aims to attract professionals from banking and the financial services industry to meet and learn more about how they can utilise new technologies in order to meet remain a viable transactional organisation.
Meet your exclusive high level speaker panel:
- Era Gunning, Director, ENSafrica
- Godfrey Kutumela, Managing Director, GH Security Solutions
- Luigi D’Amico, Business Unit Executive, EOH Digital Platoon
- Uzayr Jeenah, Associate Principal, McKinsey & Company
- Gary Allemann, Managing Director, Master Data Management
- PragashaniReddy, Sector Head, TPS, Corporate and Investment Banking, Standard Bank
- Pierre Aurel, Senior Consultant, Synthesis Software Technologies
- Guy Venter IT Solutions, Security & Biometrics Consultant, Daon DA
- Cobus Mentz, Senior Consultant, Telspace System
- Ursula Pearson-Williams, Senior Manager Fraud Services, BankserveAfrica
- Yaron Assabi, CEO, Digital Solution Group
- Tunde Ogankroya, Consulting Partner: Cyber Security Delivery, DeltaGRiC Consulting
- Ravin Sanjith, Programme Director, Opus Research
- Jonathan Houston, General Manager: Connect, HKLM
- Andy Fensham, Managing Director, SCAD Software
- Andrew Mugari, Head of E-Banking and Card, ZB Financial Holdings
CLICK HERE to download the full brochure
Sessions to be covered:
- Transaction banking landscape in the digital age
- Fintech, security and technological innovation in digital transaction banking
- Data analytics solutions in digital transaction banking:
- Transaction banking for customers in the digital age
- Complying with regulation & overcoming risk in the digital age of transaction banking
- Digital channel and payment systems in transaction banking
CLICK HERE to request registration form
Who will attend?
Professionals dealing with the following to attend:
*mobile financial services * mobile banking * mobile payments * self-services banking * branch banking * channel management * contactless payments * fraud * e-commerce * business development * technology * digital banking * information technology * digital channels * customer experience * biometrics *channel development * product development * cyber security * banking strategies * online banking * global payment and cash management * transaction banking * technical solution delivery * cards * ATM * self service delivery channels *trade finance *digital transaction *money markets
Comments from delegates who recently attended our banking conferences:
- Great conference, wonderful insights shared. – Nomfundo Myeni, Head Money Transfer, Bidvest Bank
- The insightfulness and knowledge of speakers is what I really enjoyed about attending the conference.– Verosha Rupnarain, Business Risk Manager, Nedbank Forex
- The conference was well
organised. – Henri Knoesen, Santam
- The staff are amazing – thank you.– Natalie Matthews, Lead: Card and Payments, IQ Business
- The conference provided great insights into the topic of
digitisationand security in the cyberspace. – Genevieve Jaftha, Head of Legal, RMB
- Good subject-matter experts presented in key areas– Twaibu Seremani, Head of infrastructure & Network, Steward Bank
- Speakers were very informed and did their research–
ThiambiNelwamondo, IT Risk Manager, First National Bank
- The event was well
organisedand the speakers were well prepared. – Nyasha
Fiosi, Information Security Processes and risk governance manager, Steward Bank
CLICK HERE for more info
Normal price – R8 800 per person + VAT = R10 120.00 p.p
12% group registrations (3 or more) = R7 744.00 + VAT = R8 905.60 p.p.
15% group registration (5 or more) = R7 480.00 + VAT = R8 602.00 p.p.
CLICK HERE to register
To find out more about the conference and registration procedures contact the Project Managers, Xavier Dipedi on Xavier@tci-sa.co.za. He can also be contacted on 011 803-0009.
For more 16 years, TCI has been a registered and preferred conference organiser for all major banks and financial institutions.