Using technology to fight against cybercrime in the banking environment, biometric life-cycle in banking technologies, security integration for new digital transactional banking, FinTech, RegTech, and intelligent automation are some of the topics which will be addressed at the BankTech 2018 Southern Africa Conference.
The conference aims at tackling challenges, regulations, trends and new technologies in the industry causing disruptions in the banking and financial services space. The event organised by Trade Conferences international will take place on the 03 & 04 October 2018 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways in Johannesburg.
some of your exclusive high-level speaker panel:
- Era Gunning, Director, ENSafrica
- Godfrey Kutumela, Managing Director, GH Security Solutions
- Luigi D’Amico, Business Unit Executive, EOH Digital Platoon
- Uzayr Jeenah, Associate Principal, McKinsey & Company
- Gary Allemann, Managing Director, Master Data Management
- Pragashani Reddy, Sector Head, TPS, Corporate and Investment Banking, Standard Bank
- Dominique Collett, FinTech Investment Specialist, Rand Merchant Investment
- Pierre Aurel, Senior Consultant, Synthesis Software Technologies
- Yaron Assabi, CEO, Digital Solution Group
- Cobus Mentz, Senior Consultant, Telspace Systems
- Ursula Pearson-Williams, Senior Manager Fraud Services, BankserveAfrica
To be covered:
- Digital transactional banking in the Banktech era
- Fintech, security and technological innovation in digital transaction banking
- Analytics and transactional data for technology-driven solutions
- Keeping security tight in a technologically ubiquitous banking environment
- Digital channel and payment systems compelling innovation to banking technologies and strategies
Who will attend?
Professionals dealing with the following to attend:
*mobile financial services * mobile banking * mobile payments * self-services banking * branch banking * channel management * contactless payments * fraud * e-commerce * business development * technology * digital banking * information technology * digital channels * customer experience * biometrics *channel development * product development * cyber security * banking strategies * online banking * global payment and cash management * transaction banking * technical solution delivery * cards * ATM * self service delivery channels *trade finance *digital transaction *money markets
Comments from delegates who recently attended our banking conferences:
- Great conference, wonderful insights shared. – Nomfundo Myeni, Head Money Transfer, Bidvest Bank
- The insightfulness and knowledge of speakers is what I really enjoyed about attending the conference.– Verosha Rupnarain, Business Risk Manager, Nedbank Forex and Investments
- The conference was well organised. – Henri Knoesen, Santam
- The staff are amazing – thank you.– Natalie Matthews, Lead: Card and Payments, IQ Business
- The conference provided great insights into the topic of digitisation and security in the cyberspace. – Genevieve Jaftha, Head of Legal, RMB
- Good subject-matter experts presented in key areas– Twaibu Seremani, Head of infrastructure & Network, Steward Bank
- Speakers were very informed and did their research– Thiambi Nelwamondo, IT Risk Manager, First National Bank
- The event was well organised and the speakers were well prepared. – Nyasha Fiosi, Information Security Processes and Risk Governance Manager, Steward Bank
Normal price – R8 800 per person + VAT = R10 120.00 p.p
12% group registrations (3 or more) = R7 744.00 + VAT = R8 905.60 p.p.
15% group registration (5 or more) = R7 480.00 + VAT = R8 602.00 p.p.
CLICK HERE to request registration form
To find out more about the conference and registration procedures contact the Project Manager, Xavier Dipedi on email@example.com. He can also be contacted on 011 803-0009.
For more 16 years, TCI has been a registered and preferred conference organiser for all major banks and financial institutions.