BankTech 2018 Southern Africa Conference – the seminal industry-event for transactional banking professionals concerned with technology implementation for penetrating global banking standards through technology.
Trade Conferences International’ s (TCI) BankTech 2018 Southern Africa Conference looks forward to hosting financial services professionals on 3 & 4 October 2018 at Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg. This industry event will look to highlight how to combat rising concerns around implementing banking technologies for transactional prosperity, amidst grappling with varying levels of regulation complexities to reach a global operating standard.
With global regulatory transactional behaviour revealing that from 2008 many (well over 300 billion) regulatory fines were implemented to over 20 large US and EU universal banks; resulting in 10 – 15 percent of the total global workforce and annual spend being dedicated to governance, risk management, and compliance by financial institutions.
Decision-makers in financial services are compelled to rethink their strategy on how to combat the increasing levels of regulation complexities globally; realign their stance from a traditional to a far more specialist approach for servicing their daily transactional operating needs; further coercing them to ensure the implementation of cutting-edge banking technologies to empower their financial institutions.
To this end, TCI invites you to join an array of experts from the financial services arena, who’ll share their insights and knowledge on how to effectively contend with implementing banking technologies for transactional operational prosperity.
Your BankTech2018 Southern Africa Conference speaker panel:
- Ursula Pearson-Williams, Senior Manager Fraud Services, BankservAfrica
- Pragashani Reddy, Sector Head, TPS, Corporate and Investment Banking, Standard Bank
- Uzayr Jeenah, Associate Principal, McKinsey & Company
- Era Gunning, Director, ENSafrica
- Godfrey Kutumela, Managing Director, GH Security Solutions
- Dominique Collett, FinTech Investment Specialist, Rand Merchant Investment
- Luigi D’Amico, Business Unit Executive, EOH Digital Platoon
- Tunde Ogunkoya, Consulting Partner: Cyber Security Delivery, DeltaGRiC Consulting
- Gary Allemann, Managing Director, Master Data Management
- Andy Fensham, Chief Executive Officer, SCAD Software
- Andrew Mugari, Special Project Manager ZB Financial Holding Zimbabwe and SADC PSMB Chairman, ZB Bank (Zimbabwe)
- Pierre Aurel, Senior Consultant, Synthesis Software Technologies
- Guy Venter, IT Solutions, Security & Biometrics Consultant, Daon SA
- Cobus Mentz, Senior Consultant, Telspace Systems
- Yaron Assabi, Chief Executive Officer, Digital Solutions Group
- Ravin Sanjith, Programme Director, Opus Research
- Jonathan Houston, General Manager: Connect, HKLM
- Darryl Marcus, GM: South Africa, Pypestream
- Arthur Kirsten, Managing Director, Compliance Coach
Subject matter to be covered in sessions at the BankTech 2018 Southern Africa Conference
- BankTech and the future of transactional services in the digital age
- Analytics and transactional data for technology driven solutions
- Banking technologies and strategies in the transactional space
- Digital channel and payment systems compelling innovation
- Regulatory concerns in transactional financial services
- Keeping security tight in a technologically ubiquitous banking environment
- Digital transactional banking in the BankTech era
Who should attend?
This event is the ideal forum for any industry professional dealing with banking and financial services, having to contend with concerns surrounding fraud, compliance, payments, mobile, customer engagement, digital-preparedness, regulation and channel management.
Professionals with the following (but not limited to)job titles will benefit from attending this conference:
Channel Manager: Corporate and Investment Banking * Client Coverage Analyst * Private Bank Lending: Product Specialist * Regulatory Change: Systems Integration *Transactional Business Banker * Corporate and Investment Banker * Business Change Lead: Corporate and Investment Banking * Product Development Manger * Technology Lead Corporate and Investment Banking * Software Sale Account Executive*Payments and Cash Management Manager * Global Trade and Investment Business Banker * Foreign Banks Operations Analyst * Financial Officer * Key Account Manager Client Engagement * Technical Solutions Manager * Transactional Product and Service Manger * …
Benefits of attending:
Learn from industry experts who have experience in implementing technology driven solutions for the banking environment
Get updated on the technology implementation concerns for the transactional banking space
Network with industry-colleagues from banking and financial services industry and build trusted relationships.
Receive insights into the foreseeable future of BankTech & answers to burning concerns from industry experts
Engage in conversation regarding the most pressing concerns in the transactional banking space related to RegTech, FinTech and ubiquitous technological implementations
|To find out more about the conference and registration procedures contact Jason Joseph on email@example.com; or 011 803-0009
CLICK HERE to download registration form
CLICK HERE to download brochure
Normal price – R8 800 per person + VAT = R10 120.00 p.p
12% group registrations (3 or more) = R7 744.00 + VAT = R8 905.60 p.p
15% group registration (5 or more) = R7 480.00 + VAT = R8 602.00 p.p
For more 16 years, TCI has been a registered and preferred conference organiser for all major banks and financial institutions.