The first installment of Trade Conferences International’s RegTech Conference was held at the Indaba Hotel on 14 & 15 November 2018.
The conference featured and was addressed by major role players in the regulatory technology space, from 18 companies such as ZB Bank Zimbabwe, Standard Bank, SAP Africa, Werksmans Attorneys, ENS Africa, Strider, EY, Edtech, Compli-Serve SA, Deloitte & Touche, FSS Technologies Africa, EOH Digital Platoon, FNB International, Clientèle, KPMG, Brilliance in Business, DocFox and J2 Software.
Having been attended by over 50 industry-professionals, the conference went very well; this is reflected in the very positive feedback received. 85% of the delegates indicated that they were very happy with the overall event, including the venue. 94% of respondents indicated that the conference was worth attending.
A few of the compliments received include:
- “There was a diversity of subjects addressed by speakers and it is great to have the diversity of speakers – Muhammed Dhoodat, Senior Developer, IMX Software
- “The conference was very well organised” – Godfrey Masilela, Product Support Specialist, Altech Card Solutions
- “The conference topics were very relevant” – Henry McCallaghan, Systems Analyst, Old Mutual
- “The event was nice and the speakers were great” – Dinisha Srikison, Regional Ops Manager, IMX Software
- “Content & organisation of the event was good” – Mahluleli Mathiya, Investec
- “Teh event was well-organised and the communication before-hand was good” – Marilyn Pillay, Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager, Clientele
Head of Production, Michandre Van Niekerk, said, “Delegates that I had an opportunity to chat to expressed their satisfaction with the information and topics shared by speakers in a highly complementary manner.” Said Van Niekerk, “We at Trade Conferences International are determined to give delegates excellent conferences which address the relevant issues in the different industries we do events in… I think we have definitely managed so with this conference”.
Van Niekerk signed off by noting: “TCI is extremely proud to be associated with professionals such as our partner organisations as well as supporting delegate companies. We look forward to continuing building on our lasting industry-relationships, going forward.”
Stay informed on what else TCI has in store by visiting www.tci-sa.co.za