REGISTER NOW AND SAVE UP TO R2 200 PER DELEGATE!!
The increase of mobile and digitisation of money has created a big opportunity for the way money is managed as money is being moved all around the world.
The Trade Conferences International’s Cross Border Remittances in the Digital Age Conference 2019 will set the tone to deal with and address challenges faced by banks, financial services and service providers of products to the financial industry. The event taking place on the 06 & 07 March 2019 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg, will feature expert speakers in the cross-border, money transfer, channel management and exchange control to name a few.
The conference will be attended by professional dealing with interbank payments, exchange control, compliance & risk, cross border transactions, money transfers, channel management, remittances mobile payments, clearing & settlements, regulation, anti-money laundering, fraud, sanctions, financial crime, international payments, cash management etc.
Register now on the early bird fee and only pay R6 700.00 per delegate registration. Take advantage of this discount as it will not be repeated again in 2019.
Some of the speakers who have confirmed:
- Daniel Buntman, Head of Product, Absa
- Ahmed Cassim, Chief Operating Officer, Hello Paisa Group
- Jan Bester, Expert on Sanctions, Independent Consultant
- Rob Lane, Chief Commercial Officer, Veneka
- Nomfundo Myeni, Expert on Money Transfer, Independent Consultant
- Krevania Pillay, Associate: Corporate Investigation, Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr
- Rishi Pillay, Chief Executive Officer, FSS Technologies
- Hester Herbst, Exchange Control & Financial Surveillance Specialist, Investec
- Era Gunning, Director: Banking & Finance, ENS Africa
- Mike Madonsela, Head Physical Channel, Ubank
- Noma Dzinotyiwei, Expert on SWIFT Excellence, Independent Consultant
- Maude Korte, Head: eWallet Product Growth, Nedbank
- Sean Maloney, Director, SFX Foreign Exchange
Sessions to be covered:
- Overview of cross border remittances
- Technology and product innovation
- Future trends of digital remittances
- Top challenges of digital remittances
- Regulation and compliance
Who should attend?
Professionals working in the following sections will benefit from attending this conference:
*interbank payments *exchange control *compliance & risk *cross border transactions *money transfers *channel management *remittances mobile payments *clearing & settlements *regulation *anti-money laundering *fraud *sanctions *financial crime *international payments *cash management *transactional products & services *trade support *governance *foreign exchange *global markets operations *treasury & foreign assets control *global transactions *digital remittances
Some comments from delegates who attended our recent event
- “Great conference, wonderful insights shared” – Nomfundo Myeni, Head Money Transfer, Bidvest Bank
- “The insightfulness and knowledge of speakers is what I really enjoyed about attending the conference” – Verosha Rupnarain, Business Risk Manager, Nedbank Forex and Investments
- “Well organised, on time, wonderful attendance” – Imtiaz Patel, General Manager, Crown Service Provider Company
- “Good quality of speakers” – Deon Wagener, Senior Manager (Governance Monitoring & Planning), Standard bank
- “Good content, and diversity of speakers and delegates were good” – Andy Kass, Project Manager, IT Knowledge and Expertise
- “Content were suitable to market conditions” – Kotie Coetzee, Head of Products & Payments, UBank
- “Programme very well structured and co-ordinated” – Wesley Fetter, Product Manager, Ecentric Payment Systems
- “Knowledgeable speakers. Lots of interactive discussion” – Andrew Smith, Senior Manager (Regulatory SME), Standard Bank
- “The chairman and all TCI staff were really great. They provide a phenomenal service” – Candice Munsamy, Manager: Retail Operations, Grindrod Bank
- “The networking, time management and overall organisation was all good” – Chiedza Nerupfunde, Diaspora Banking Officer, Steward Bank
Save and register at our special early bird price
Early bird fee: R6 900.00 (SAVE R2 200,00) + VAT = R7 935.00
Normal registration fee: R9 100.00 + VAT = R10 465.00
DISCOUNT OFFER VALID TILL 14 December 2018