Date: 20 & 21 February 2019
Venue: Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg
What better way to be updated on the latest developments and upcoming trends regarding brand and customer loyalty than by attending the Future of Brand & Customer Loyalty Conference 2019.
The event, organised by Trade Conferences International, will attract professionals dealing with everything to do with brand, customer, marketing and loyalty. Join your industry-peers at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg, on 20 & 21 February 2019 for thought-provoking discussion and reserve your space at a discounted rate (not to be repeated in 2019) of R7 500.00, instead of R8 800.00!
- Why customer loyalty depends on CRM
- Increasing customer loyalty by marketing to millenniums
- Big data strategies assisting in customer retention
- Loyalty programmes: utilising big data analytics to improve CRM
- Driving sustainable loyalty programmes and customer engagement
- Crafting digital experiences that drive customer loyalty
- Adopting the right strategies to satisfy and retain brand loyal customers
- How brand equity and customer satisfaction impacts loyalty
- Customer loyalty and Artificial Intelligence
- Emerging loyalty trends to look out for
- Creating a personal brand experience for future loyalty
If you deal with any of the following then this event is for you:
* customer value management *customer insights * customer retention * CRM * brand management * business development * CX * UX * rewards programmes * brand loyalty * applications * IT security * loyalty rewards * customer experience * customer engagement * behavioural economics * customer centricity
Qualify for registration fee of R7 500.00 + VAT when you register and make payment by 10 December 2018!
- Lance Peppler, Customer Experience Sales Consultant, Oracle
- Lauren Barbour, Head: Customer Engagement Solutions, SBV
- Ans Gerber, Data Scientist, Experian
- Ilse Kaya, Business Development, Knowblet Data Sciences
- Batandwa Simelane, Consumer Insight Lead, South African Tourism
- Dr. Sonja Fourie, Head: Absa Rewards and VAS, Absa
- Sheldon Singh, Analytics Executive, Jellyfish
- Paula Sartini, Chief Executive Officer, BrandQuantum
- Darryl Marcus, Chief Executive Officer, Smart Messaging.AI
- Samantha Burns, MD & Chief Customer Officer, Brilliance In Business
- Jamie McGraw, Analyst, Genesis Analytics
- Andries Noeth, Chief Marketing Officer, Consulta Research
- Tanya Grobler, Chief Executive Officer, Mahala Loyalty Programme
Click here to see the full speaker panel
Normal registration fee: R8 800.00 + VAT = R10 120.00
12% Discount: group registrations of 3 or more:
R7 744.00 + VAT = R8 905.06 p.p.
15% Discount: group registrations of 5 or more
R7 480.00 + VAT = R8 602.00 p.p.