Some members of the expert speaker panel
- Roy Waligora, Head of Forensic, KPMG
- Alex Roberts Regional Director: Sales & Operations, Cura Software Solutions
- Gary Allemann, Managing Director, Master Data Management
- Werner Bornman, Chief Information Officer, Stanlib
- Thomas Majaya, Head of Group Procurement, MMI
- Annalie Woest, Head of Risk – Africa,Turner & Townsend
- Sharmlin Moodley, Partner: Contract Compliance, KPMG
- Lee Bristow, Product Manager, Phinity Risk Solutions
- Terence Gregory, CEO, Ecsponent
- Nkateko Mabaso, Head: Risk & Control Services, AIG
- Willem Janse van Rensburg, Executive Consultant: Dispute Resolution, Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr
- Sandhya Mohan-PIllai, Principal Consultant, Mobius Consulting
- Hannes Bezuidenhout, Sales Manager, Lexis Nexis
- Craig Rosewarne, Managing Director, Wolfpack Information Risk
- William Lawrence, Regional Practice Lead: Fraud & Financial Crime, SAS
Featuring 4 sessions with insightful topics
- Overview of the third party risk management landscape
- Managing risk and instituting best practice due-diligence principles
- Setting up a third-party risk management framework
- Impact of technology and data on third-party risk
Who should attend?
Persons dealing with the following:
sourcing * vendor management * procurement * compliance* KYS/KYC * regulation * innovation * reporting * financial crime * monitoring & control * risk management *
cyber security *KYC *identity management * legal affairs* fraud * auditing * forensics * information technology * data management * financial regulation and supervision
*financial surveillance * assurance * transactional monitoring * treasury * shared services * cyber security * procurement * contract management * supply chain
Download the brochure with the full programme
More about Trade Conferences International
- TCI has hosted more than 350 national events since 2002 within the government, transport, insurance, technology, and finance IT industries.
- It is registered as a preferred conference organiser for all major banks for more than10 years.
- TCI is a proudly South Africa company, addressing global issues affecting the Southern African market.
- TCI events feature top-level decision-makers and industry experts.
- 10 000+ delegates attended TCI conferences over the last 16 years.1
- 97 % of attendees say that TCI events are well organised.
Send me the early bird registration form
I want to know more about sponsorship opportunities
View the TCI website
Normal registration fee: R9 200 + VAT = R10 580 p.p.
Early bird registration fee: R6 900 + VAT = R7 935
To register as a delegate email Portia Dhlamini on email@example.com or Ryno van Ellewee on firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsorship & exhibition enquiries are handled by Portia Dhlamini on email@example.com or call 011 803 1553