|Attended by more than 200 delegates collectively, Trade Conferences International’s (TCI) brand, loyalty, rewards and customer engagement conferences have attracted a wide range of niche-professionals, who are leaders in their industry, to get updated on trends and developments in the industy.
The Future of Brand & Customer Loyalty Conference 2019 continues to address pertinent issues regarding latest technologies, CRM, rewards & loyalty programmes, customer retention, business development, multi-channel marketing, future trends and client management.
Join your industry-peers at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg, on 20 & 21 February 2019 for thought-provoking discussion and reserve your space at a discounted rate (not to be repeated in 2019) of R7 500.00 instead of R8 800.00, by registering in 2018!
(view full brochure)
Top speaker companies presenting at the conference:
Genesis Analytics, Consulta Research, Mahala Loyalty Programme, BrillianceIn Business, The Incentive Company, Knowblet Data Sciences, IQbusiness South Africa, Cornerstone Performance Solutions, Oracle, SBV, Experian, Youknow, South African Tourism, Absa, Jellyfish, Smart Messaging.AI….
|Some of the topics to be addressed:
- Optimising Customer Loyalty by understanding your sales data
- Consumption of data in the c-suite
- Incentivising customers’ loyalty to your brand
- Crafting digital experiences that drives customer loyalty
- Loyalty program design influences loyalty program effectiveness
- Driving sustainable loyalty programmes and customer engagement
- Role of customer engagement in increasing brand loyalty in the banking customer
- Intelligent automation: chatbot hype to reality
- Driving customer trust and loyalty through culture
- Brand & customer loyalty 2030: a prospective view of the future
- Behavioural economics and customer loyalty
- How customer experience affect customer loyalty: Learnings from the SAcsi
- Creating customer loyalty for lower Living Standard Measure in the banking and financial services industry
And more… .. .
(view full brochure)
If you deal with any of the following then this event is for you:
| * customer value management * customer insights * customer retention * customer relationship management * brand management * business development * customer experience management * brand loyalty * applications * IT security * loyalty rewards * customer experience * customer engagement * behavioural economics * customer centricity *
Normal registration fee: R8 800.00 + VAT = R10 120.00
12% Discount for group registrations of 3 or more: R7 744.00 + VAT = R8 905.06 p.p.
15% Discount for group registrations of 5 or more R7 480.00 + VAT = R8 602.00 p.p.
|Qualify for registration fee of R7 500.00 + VAT when you register and make payment before the end of 2018!