|· Learn from the cutting edge speaker panel as they take delegates through an array of topics that will cover all the updates you need to understand and negotiate the present third-party risk management landscape.
· Network and make friends with fellow delegates – representative of banks and other financial institutions.
· Get inspired by knowledge sharing that will make you think, think and think some more.
· Catch up with new ways of doing things – from planning to organising to monitoring the AML function.
· Get answers from our speaker panel on all the questions you may have.
· Your competitors are going to be there and surely you do not want them to think you are not part of this important industry gathering? – South Africa’s first conference on third-party risk management
· You will have fun with the organisers TCI. We are serious when it comes to eventing, but we make every event not only educational, but also fun. (We are nice people and just love our delegates!)
· With over 16 years’ experience and having held more than 350 events, how can you not trust us to bring you the most professional event?
· The food at our venue, the Indaba Hotel, is great and a plus for any delegate attending – no one can think on an empty stomach.
Click here to request a registration form
Industry leading companies addressing the conference includes: KPMG, Cura Software Solutions, Stanlib, MMI, Phinity Risk Solutions, Ecsponent, AIG, Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr, Mobius Consulting, LexisNexis, Deloitte, PWC, Brolink and SAS
Click here to view our expert speaker panel
I want to know more about sponsorship opportunities
View the TCI website
Don’t miss out on the incredible discounts available. Register today!
Normal registration fee: R9 200 + VAT = R10 580 p.p
Expo packages starts from R 18 000
To register as a delegate email Portia Dhlamini on email@example.com or Ryno van Ellewee on firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsorship & exhibition enquiries are handled by Portia Dhlamini on email@example.com or call 011 803 1553