Save up to R2350 per delegate registration!
Trade Conferences International’ s is proud to announce that the early bird delegates registrations have opened for the Evolution of Data Analytics in Banking Conference 2019 which will take place on the 03 & 04 April 2019.
This conference will focus on the constant evolution of technology that is slowly proving to the world that banks are no longer a necessity however banking will always be necessary. The conference programme will dissect the changing role of data and analytics in the banking environment as well as in the financial services space.
Amazing discounts are now available.
Delegates who register by 8 February 2019, will receive discounts of R2350 off the registration fee of R9 400 – that is an enormous 25% discount.
Book your seat today!
Some members of the expert speaker panel:
- Yudhvir Seethram, Head of Analytics, insights and research, FNB
- Shukri Cornelius, CEO, WithNova Analytics
- Antionette Van Zyl, Senior Solutions Manager: Data Management, SAS
- Ilse Kaya Business development, Knowblet Data Sciences
- Arthur Britz , CEO|Big Data Executive, EOH Company
- Ruschka Raidoo, Chief Executive, Raise the Bar Analytics
- Jaco van Jaarsveldt , Senior Business Consultant, ScoreSharp
- Zakes Socikwa, Cloud Big Data and Analytics Executive, Oracle
- Melanie Hart, Partner, Fasken
- George Damianov, Head: Data Science and Advanced Analytics, Standard Bank
Featuring 4 sessions with perceptive topics:
- Evolution of data in banking
- Innovation and technology in data analytics
- Current standing of data management
- Data and analytics initiatives
- Data regulations in banking and within financial services providers
Who should attend?
Personnel from financial services dealing with the following:
big data * data engineering * data visualisation * data science * business analytics * data analytics * customer relationship management * customer experience management * business segmentation * customer segmentation * customer retention * business intelligence * channel integration * product pricing * product research and development * product development * data migration * customer mobility * channel integration
Normal registration fee: R9 400 + VAT = R10 810 p.p.
Early bird registration fee: R7050 + VAT = R 8107.50 p.p.
DISCOUNT OFFER VALID TILL: 08 February 2019