If you are asking yourself what the standing of data analytics in banking is, look no further.
Attend The Evolution of Data Analytics in Banking Conference 2019 to learn everything there is about the increasing role of data in banking.
Interested? Reserve your seat today for the Evolution of Data Analytics in Banking Conference 2019 which will take place on the 5 & 6 June 2019 at the Indaba Hotel in Fourways, Johannesburg.
|Have a look at some of the speaker panel with the know-how:|
- Yudhvir Seethram, Head of Analytics, insights and research, FNB
- Shukri Cornelius, CEO, WithNova Analytics
- Antionette Van Zyl, Senior Solutions Manger: Data Management, SAS
- Ilse Kaya Business development, The Digital Databank
- Arthur Britz , CEO|Big Data Executive, EOH Company
- Ruschka Raidoo, Chief Executive, Raise the Bar Analytics
- Jaco van Jaarsveldt , Senior Business Consultant , ScoreSharp
- Zakes Socikwa, Cloud Big Data and Analytics Executive, Oracle
- Melanie Hart, Partner, Fasken
- George Damianov, Head: Data Science and Advanced Analytics, Standard Bank
Conference themes that will be covered:
Evolution of data in banking
Innovation and technology in data analytics
Current standing of data management
Data and analytics initiatives
Data regulations in banking and within financial services providers
| How to register:
Normal registration fee: R9 400 + VAT = R10 810 p.p.