|The Third Party Risk 2019 Conference will focus on bringing the main role players together to discuss the challenges in third-party risk, as well as how to overcome the hurdles in preparing organisations for ultimate best practices in managing third-party risk.
Click here to receive the conference brochure with the full programme
Send me a registration form, I want to attend
Trade Conferences International has a special discount of R 1000.00 off the normal registration fee for the Third Party Risk 2019 Conference, taking place next year on 19 & 20 March at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg.
I don’t want to miss the special discount, please send me the registration form
Enquire now for special group discounted rates
Meet our expert speaker panel
- · Roy Wiligora, Head of Forensic, KPMG
- · Alex Roberts, Regional Director: Sales & Operations, Cura Software Solutions
- · Gary Allemann, Managing Director, Master Data Management
- · Werner Bornman, Chief Information Officer, Stanlib
- · Thomas Majaya, Head of Group Procurement, MMI
- · Annalie Woest, Head of Risk – Africa, Turner & Townsend
- · Sharmlin Moodley, Partner: Contract Compliance, KPMG
- · Lee Bristow, Product Manager, Phinity Risk Solutions
- · Terence Gregory, Chief Executive Officer, Ecsponent
- · Nkateko Mabaso, Head: Risk & Control Services, AIG
- · Willem Janse van Rensburg, Executive Consultant: Dispute Resolution, Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr
- · Sandhya Mohan-PIllai, Principal Consultant, Mobius Consulting
- · Hannes Bezuidenhout, Sales Manager, LexisNexis
- · Craig Rosewarne, Managing Director, Wolfpack Information Risk
- · William Lawrence, Regional Practice Lead: Fraud & Financial Crime, SAS
- · Hendrik Heyns, Executive Head: Risk & Projects, Brolink
- · Adv Johannes Collen Weapond, Advocate, High Court of South Africa
- · Nombulelo Kambule, Senior Manager: Governance Risk and Regulatory Risk Advisory, Deloitte
- · Busisiwe Mathe, Director/Partner Risk Assurance services Cyber Security & Privacy, PWC
Featuring 4 sessions with insightful topics
Overview of the third party risk management landscape
Managing risk and instituting best practice due diligence principles
Setting up a third party risk management framework
Impact of technology and data on third party risk
Click here to download the conference brochure with the full programme
More about Trade Conferences International
· TCI has hosted more than 350 national events since 2002 within the government, transport, insurance, technology, and finance IT industries.
· It is registered as a preferred conference organiser for all major banks for more than 16 years.
· TCI is a proudly South Africa company, addressing global issues affecting the Southern African market.
· TCI events feature top-level decision-makers and industry experts.
· 10 000+ delegates attended TCI conferences over the last 16 years.
· 97 % of attendees say that TCI events are well organised.
I want to know more about sponsorship opportunities
View the TCI website
10% Discount Group registration fee for 3 or more = R8 280.00 + VAT = R9 522.00
15% Discount group registration fee for 5 or more = R7 820.00 + VAT = R 8 993.00
Normal registration fee: R9 200 + VAT = R10 580.00
To register as a delegate email Portia Dhlamini on email@example.com or Ryno van Ellewee on firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsorship & exhibition enquiries are handled by Portia Dhlamini on email@example.com or call 011 803 1553
For more 16 years; TCI has been a registered and preferred conference organiser for all major banks and financial institutions.