The evolution of data analytics in banking and the financial sector is happening right now!
Where data and analytics are considered, the question on everyone’s mind will always be “Where to from here?”
These questions arise from a lack of data control and visibility, as well as ever-evolving challenges in the data management space.
To get the standing of data analytics in banking, look no further. Attend the Evolution of Data Analytics in Banking Conference 2019 to learn everything there is about effectively increasing the role of data analytics in banking.
Book your seat today for the Evolution of Data Analytics in Banking Conference 2019 which will take place on the 05 & 06 June 2019 at the Indaba Hotel in Fourways, Johannesburg.
|HAVE A LOOK AT SOME OF YOUR UPMARKET AND KNOWLEDGEABLE SPEAKER PANEL|
- Yudhvir Seethram, Head of Analytics, insights and research, FNB
- Antionette Van Zyl, Senior Solutions Manger: Data Management, SAS
- Ilse Kaya Business development, The Digital Databank
- Arthur Britz , CEO and Big Data Executive, EOH Company
- Zakes Socikwa, Cloud Big Data and Analytics Executive, Oracle
- George Damianov, Head: Data Science and Advanced Analytics, Standard Bank
- Neil Lightfoot, Partner in Applied Behavioural Economics, Genesis Analytics
- Karin Kruger, Chief Risk and Compliance Officer, BCX
- Thomas Maydon, Head of Credit, Principa
- Claudia Fah, Fraud Analytics Manager, BankservAfrica
- Beth McGuinness, Data Management Professional, IQbuisness
- Siobhain O’Mahony, Head of Analytics, Investec Private Bank
- Daniel Webb, Data Modelling Manager, Experian
|CONFERENCE THEMES TO BE COVERED|
- Evolution of data in banking
- Innovation and technology in data analytics
- Current standing of data management
- Data and analytics initiatives
- Data regulations in banking and within financial services providers
View the TCI website
HOW TO REGISTER:
Normal registration fee: R9 400 + VAT = R10 810 p.p.
10% Group discount (3+): R8460 +VAT = R9 729 p.p.
15% Group discount (5+): R7990 + VAT = R9 188.50 p.p.
To register as a delegate email Wendy Mahlatsi on email@example.com or call 011 803 1553
For all sponsorship & exhibition enquiries email Jason Joseph on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 803 1553