Date: 29 & 30 May 2019
Venue: Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg
With support and information for end-users increasingly coming by way of smartbots and digital/virtual assistants, the future role of Artificial Intelligence in the banking sector is becoming progressively more and more a cornerstone to effective daily operations.
Trade Conferences International has assembled a top-class panel of industry experts to discuss the impact of the digital millennium for financial service providers at the upcoming AI in Financial Services Conference 2019.
Join your industry-peers at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg, on 29 & 30 May 2019 from the likes of Allan-Gray, Standard Bank, Nedbank, Investec and other FSPs who have already reserved their seats for thought-provoking discussions centred around data integration, innovations in technology, compliance and regulation in the AI space, and so much more!
|· Intelligent Computer Vision – Financial Applications with AI
· Smart Eco-Systems of the Future (Eco-X)
· Achieving a single view of a customer using artificial intelligence
· Improving customer experience by using AI
· Once the dust settles, what is AI actually good for?
From Chatbot ‘hype’ to ‘reality’
· How AI bases, zero effort authentications is changing the customer experience
· Implementing AI, machine learning and RPA in the banking environment
· Protecting your business using the correct AI tools and practices
· Digital onboarding & compliance
Solving business problems using machine learning and AI
View full programme of topics in brochure
|· Ritesh Kanjee, CEO & Founder, Augmented Startups
· Paul Morgan, Business Unit Lead – Data, Planning and Analytics, Altron Karabina
· Bradley Smith, Director, BusinessOptics
· Johan Steyn, Senior Manager: Software Quality Engineering, IQbusiness
· Alain Craven, Chief information Officer, Consumer Profile Bureau
· Andrew Quixley, Watson Platform Sales Leader, IBM – Middle East & Africa
· Annabel Dallamore, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, StriderTech
· Peter Reid, Practice Head of Artificial Intelligence, Mint Management Technologies
Click here for the speaker panel
Normal registration fee: R9200 + VAT
Group of 3 or more – less10%:
R8280 + VAT per delegate
Registration of 5 or more 15% discount: R7 820 +VAT per delegate
To find out more about the conference and registration procedures contact Jason Joseph on firstname.lastname@example.org; or 011 803-0009
CLICK HERE to download registration form
For more 16 years, TCI has been a registered & preferred conference organiser for all major banks & financial institutions.
To speak to the Project Manager click here.
For sponsorship opportunities click here.
For more information about TCI click here