The Evolution of Data Analytics in Banking Conference will focus on bringing the main role players together to discuss innovative ways the existing banking sector workflows can use data analytics to survive and prevail in the rapidly evolving business environment of the digital millennium. Reserve your seat today to pick up a thing or two from the banking and financial services industry leaders presenting on the speaker panel on how to make your data work for you.
The Evolution of Data Analytics in Banking Conference 2019 organised by TCI will take place on the 05 & 06 June 2019 at the Indaba Hotel in Fourways, Johannesburg.
|Meet our expert speaker panel|
· Yudhvir Seethram, Head of Analytics, insights and research,FNB
· Shukri Cornelius, CEO, WithNova Analytics
· Antionette Van Zyl, Senior Solutions Manger:Data Management, SAS
· Ilse Kaya Business development, The Digital Databank
· Arthur Britz , CEO|Big Data Executive, EOH Company
· Ruschka Raidoo, Chief Executive, Raise the Bar Analytics
· Jaco van Jaarsveldt , Senior Business Consultant, ScoreSharp
· Zakes Socikwa, Cloud Big Data and Analytics Executive, Oracle
· Melanie Hart, Partner, Fasken
· George Damianov, Head: Data Science and Advanced Analytics, Standard Bank
· Neil Lightfoot, Partner in Applied Behavioural Economics, Genesis Analytics
· Samantha Rosenberg, Senior Associate in Applied Behavioural Economics, Genesis Analytics
· Yolandi Miller, Strategic Data Consultant,, AccTech Systems
· Thomas Maydon, Head of Credit, Principa
· Claudia Fah, Fraud Analytics Manager, BankservAfrica
· Beth McGuinness, Data Management Professional, IQbuisness
· Alain Craven, Chief Information Officer, Consumer Profile Bureau
· Siobhain O’Mahony, Head of Analytics, Investec Private Bank
· Daniel Webb, Data Modelling Manager, Experian
· SudhirJuggernath, Head of Orange Applications for Business, Independent Consultant
· Karl Dinkelmann, Director: Data Enablement, BI & Analytics, AccTech Systems
|Featuring 4 sessions with insightful topics|
· Evolution of data in banking
· Innovation and technology in data analytics
· Current standing of data management
· Data and analytics initiatives
· Data regulations in banking and within financial services providers
|More about Trade Conferences International|
· TCI has hosted more than 350 national events since 2002 within the government, transport, insurance, technology, and finance IT industries.
· It is registered as a preferred conference organiser for all major banks for more than 16 years.
· TCI is a proudly South Africa company, addressing global issues affecting the Southern African market.
· TCI events feature top-level decision-makers and industry experts.
· 10 000+ delegates attended TCI conferences over the last 17 years.
· 97 % of attendees say that TCI events are well organised.
Normal registration fee: R9 400 + VAT = R10 810 p.p.
10% Group discount (3+): R8460 +VAT = R9 729 p.p.
15% Group discount (5+): R7990 + VAT = R9 188.50 p.p.
|To register as a delegate email Wendy Mahlatsi on email@example.com or call 011 803 1553
For all sponsorship & exhibition enquiries email Jason Joseph on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 803 1553