|“The ongoing digital transformation has been a strong regulatory focus on encouraging innovation & development in the financial system. Therefore, the regulators had to find a middle ground to encourage innovation while dealing with the challenges that emanate from the adoption of the new technologies” – Data Driven Investor
The RegTech Conference, organised by Trade Conferences International is taking place on the 03 & 04 July 2019 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg and will deal extensively with regulatory issues, innovations and adoption of new technologies affecting the RegTech space.
This conference will be one that professionals dealing with technology, digital, regulation, compliance and fintech will not want to miss attending.
CLICK HERE to download the full brochure
|Regulation and technology experts addressing this event:
- Mohamed Sangrodi, Manager: Digital Consultant, IQbusiness
- Warren Hero, Chief Technology Officer, Webber Wentzel
- Dylan Edel, Senior Sales & Strategic Marketing, DocFox
- Raoul Blignant, IT Risk & Compliance Manager, CitiBank
- Paul Scott, Managing Director, P2 Digital Holdings
- Mike Madonsela, Head of Channel, Ubank
- Chris Hughes, Director of Technology, Accuity
- Kim Dancey, Head Payment, Regulatory and Risk, FNB International
- Mark de Villiers, Security Consultant, Telspace Systems
- Peter Reid, Practice Head of Artificial Intelligence, Mint Management Technologies
- Marina Short, Director, Consumer Profile Bureau
- Dion Scotten, Business Solutions Manager, SAS
- Angus Brown, Chief Executive Officer, Centbee
- David Harrowsmith, Founder & Managing Director, Anchor Consulting and Monivation
- Adriaan van Wyk, Founder: Compliance Expert, Horizon Compliance
- Michael Fairon, Marketing Manager, Yellow Dog
CLICK HERE to request registration form
- Evolution of RegTech in addressing the needs of the financial sector
- Overcoming compliance and regulatory issues with RegTech
- RegTech adoption in banking
- Risk, Identity management and assurance
- Regulatory compliance, reporting and transaction monitoring
- Fraud and financial crime
CLICK HERE to here to secure your seat and attend
|Who should attend?
Professionals working in the following sections will benefit from attending this conference:
Compliance *regulation *innovation *reporting *financial crime *regulation * monitoring & control *risk management *cyber security *KYC *identity management and control * legal affairs and enforcement *fraud *auditing *forensics *transaction reporting *information technology *data management * financial regulation and supervision *financial surveillance* assurance *transactional monitoring * treasury *financial sector development
Send me the full brochure
FEEDBACK FROM ATTENDEES OF SIMILAR CONFERENCES
- The Conferences was very well organised’ – Godfrey Masilela, Product Support Specialist, Altech Card Solutions
- The conference topics were very relevant’ – Henry McCallaghan, Systems Analyst, Old Mutual Africa
- Speakers had wealth of knowledge in the topics they covered – Tinah Sebuse, Senior Analyst, Standard Bank
- Content & organisation of the event was great – Mahluleli Mathiya, Transaction Monitoring and Screening Analyst, Investec
- The knowledge that every speaker had is so valuable & relevant – Joel Zulu, Production and Operations Support, ABSA
- It was well organised. Some speakers had good relevant and thought provoking content – Philile Nkosi, Vodacom
Visit our website
Visit the RegTech website
CLICK HERE to register a group on discount
|To register contact Xavier Dipedi, Project Manager, on 011-803-1553 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship & Exhibition enquiries are handled by Jason Joseph email@example.com, or call 011 803 1553
Registration fee: R9 200 + VAT = R10 580 p.p.
10% Group discount (3+): R8 280 +VAT = R9 522 p.p.
15% Group discount (5+): R7 820 + VAT = R8 993 p.p.