SA’ no. 1 Anti-Money Laundering Conference is taking place on 23 & 24 October 2019 at the Indaba Hotel, Johannesburg.
What essential changes in the present AML landscape, makes attending this conference a must attend event?
- Increased information sharing between banks will be becoming the norm
- Supplying information on Ultimate Beneficial Ownership will become essential
- AML rules for crypto-businesses and virtual assets become a standard
- FinTechs will drive demand for automated AML
- Regulatory regimes will get an overhaul
- The sanctions landscape becomes even more complex
- Sophisticated transaction monitoring solutions become a necessity
Collectively the 2016, 2017 & 2018 AML & Financial Crime Conferences have attracted over 500 AML and financial crime professionals from around Southern Africa.
With over 30 speakers presenting, 5 international keynote addresses and 6 sessions, attending will give delegates a chance to get updated on all the above issues and more relating to AML challenges, opportunities and threats. Attending also offers excellent networking opportunities with sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and fellow delegates.
Registration fee: R9 400 + VAT = R10 810 p.p.
To inquire regarding discounts available or to register as a delegate e-mail Ryno van Ellewee on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Sponsorship opportunities e-mail: email@example.com or call 011 803-1553.