This annual event, which is taking place on 23 & 24 October 2019 at the Indaba Hotel, Johannesburg, is happening for the fifth time this year.
Collectively the 2016, 2017 & 2018 AML & Financial Crime Conferences have attracted over 500 AML and financial crime professionals from around Southern Africa.
30 speakers presenting, 5 international keynote addresses and 6 sessions
attending this event will give all delegates a chance to get updated on the challenges, opportunities and threats relating to anti-money laundering.
Attending also offers excellent networking opportunities with sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, and fellow delegates.
Join us now and qualify for the early bird discount of delegate fees.
|Some members of the expert speaker panel|
- Nick Maxwell, Head: Future of Financial Intelligence sharing programme, RUSI (UK)
- Pieter Alberts, Monitoring and Analysis, Financial Intelligence Centre, South Africa
- Pieter Smit, Executive Manager: Legal & Policy, Financial Intelligence Centre, South Africa
- Yurika Pistorius, Head of Compliance, Clientèle
- Francois Combrinck, AML/CFT Technology Specialist, FrameAML
- Daniel Saksenberg, Founder, Emerge Analytics
- Johan Hetzel, Money Laundering Control Officer, Tyme Digital
- Sean Stander, Head: AML Strategy, Risk Integration and CDD Advisory , Standard Bank
- Dr Wynand Spruyt, Center of Business Law , University of Johannesburg
- Ilze Calitz, Chief Legal & Compliance Officer, Monivation
- Krevania Pillay, Associate: Corporate Investigations and Forensic, Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr
- Advocate Jan Augustyn, Independent Consultant – practising Advocate and Specialist in the FICA/AML environment
- Willem Janse van Rensburg, Executive Consultant: Dispute Resolution, Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr
|Sessions to be covered|
- Current landscape of anti-money laundering and financial crime in Southern Africa
- AML monitoring, reporting and financial surveillance
- Financial crime enforcement, compliance and due diligence
- Risk management, cyber-crime and AML
- Use of smart technology in combatting anti money laundering / CFT
- Money laundering and corruption
- Regulation and regulatory frameworks
Who attended our 2016, 2017 & 2018 AML & Financial Crime Conferences?
* Discovery AML Compliance * Adaptris Financial Services* Adept Advisory* Albaraka Bank *Barclays Africa Financial Crime Compliance* Barclays Bank of Zimbabwe* Ovations Technologies * Nedbank Risk * MoData * LexisNexis Risk Solutions * SAS Institute * Bidvest Bank AML*Consumer Profile Bureau* Digiata Technology Services* FBC Holdings* Financial Intelligence Centre * First Rand Risk* Fiserv* FNB Financial Crime Compliance* FNB Financial Crime Risk* FNB Chief Risk Office* FNB Head of Legal Risk & Compliance* Grant Thornton PS Advisory* Investec Bank* Liberty Compliance* Liberty Life risk & business continuity management* Mukuru Africa Compliance* Mukuru Africa IT* Nedbank CIB AML sanctions* Nedbank NIC Risk, Compliance, Monitoring* Nedbank Private Wealth* Nedbank Regulatory Change Portfolio*OK Zimbabwe* Old Mutual Personal Finance Strategy & Execution* Bateleur Software * Ernst & Young Advisory Services * SA Reserve Bank Bank Supervision department* Sasfin Bank Internal Audit* Standard Bank Group Anti- Money Laundering* Ubank Compliance* Wesbank Regulatory risk Management* GBS Mutual Bank Compliance* Hollard Financial Crime Risk* ABSA Financial Crime Compliance* Sanlam Life Personal Finance* ABSA Financial Crime Compliance * South African Reserve Bank Internal Audit * IBV Gold
NB: Early bird prices will only be applicable up to the final brochure release with full conference programme on 16 July 2019.
EARLY BIRD PRICE STRUCTURE:
Up to 9 July = R7 900 p.p.
Up to 16 July = R8 200 p.p.
|For more than 10 years, TCI has been a registered and preferred conference organiser for all major banks and financial institutions. Vendor details available on request.|