The second instalment of Trade Conferences International’s RegTech Conference was held at the Indaba Hotel on 3 & 4 July 2019, and lauded with high praise.
With a speaker panel that boasted major role players in the regulatory technology space, attendees were treated to presentations from representatives of Mint Management Technologies, Customer Profile Bureau, Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr, Telspace Systems, Centbee, Anchor Consulting, Monivation, Horizon Compliance, Yellow Dog, IQbusiness, Webber Wentzel, P2 Digital Holdings, DocFox, Ubank, Accuity and CitiBank.
Xavier Dipedi, the Project Manager for the event said that feedback from attendees is invaluable for TCI to adjust and better serve the market; and that the feedback is very positive and encouraging as a whole.
“As conference organisers we always give 100% of ourselves in planning conferences and ensuring our events bears the value which is desired by delegates,” said Dipedi. “This year’s event featured a lot of decision-makers attending and presenting from some of the major banks and regtech companies in South Africa.”
With feedback from attendees indicating that 96% of delegates found the conference worth attending, and 62% stating that they would definitely attend again next year, some comments received include:
- “The speakers were knowledgeable in their specific topics.” – Lorato Phaleng, Strate
- “Well organised topics and speakers.” – Tshepo More, Nedbank
- “I enjoyed the exchange of new ideas and solutions.” – Tonderai Monyare, Telspace Systems
- “I really enjoyed the useful content and education.” – Robert Graham- Centbee
- “Friendly and professional staff interaction, very well organised and good SME’s presenters” – Ilze Calitz, Monivation
- “I really enjoyed all the presentations and that all speakers were well prepared.” – Anti-Anathi Mhambato, FIC
- “Well organised event and very friendly staff.” – Madelein Pretoius, Nedbank
- “Very topical event for compliance and risk practioners.” – Marius Theunissen, Standard Bank
- “Interesting topics and interesting speakers.” – Khanyisa Ngozwana, FIC
- “The event was very informative and relevant for current and ongoing developments in the industry.” – Celeste Gruwe, FIC
Dipedi closed off by noting that TCI is extremely proud to be associated with professionals such as the partner organisations, speakers, exhibitors as well as supporting delegate companies.
“We trust that this event has offered an opportunity to build lasting industry relationships. We thank you all for joining us at the event and making this event such a success!”
Stay informed on what else TCI has lined up by visiting www.tci-sa.co.za
- DCX Con (Digital Customer Experience Conference) 2019 (4-5 September 2019)
- Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime 2019 Conference (23-24 October 2019)
- BankTech Conference 2019 (13-14 November 2019)