The official brochure launch for the Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crime Southern Africa Conference is taking place today.
With nearly 30 speakers presenting on 21 carefully selected topics, 5 international keynote addresses and 5 sessions, the programme gives an extensive overview of the state of combatting financial crime in Southern Africa.
This annual event, which is taking place on 23 & 24 October 2019 at the Indaba Hotel, Johannesburg, is happening for the fifth time this year.
Collectively the 2016, 2017 & 2018 AML & Financial Crime Conferences have attracted over 500 AML and financial crime professionals from around Southern Africa.
Already over 40 delegates registered for this event. Join the organisers TCI for this annual flagship event – SA’s no. 1 conference on anti-money laundering.
|The complete expert speaker panel|
- Nick Maxwell, Head: Future of Financial Intelligence Sharing Programme, RUSI Centre for Financial Crime & Security Studies (UK)
- Pieter Alberts, Senior Operations Manager: Investigative Support Services, Financial Intelligence Centre, South Africa
- Pieter Smit, Executive Manager: Legal & Policy, Financial Intelligence Centre, South Africa
- Yurika Pistorius, Head of Compliance, Clientèle
- Francois Combrinck, AML/CFT Technology Specialist, FrameAML
- Daniel Saksenberg, Founder, Emerge Analytics
- Johan Hetzel, Money Laundering Control Officer, Tyme Bank
- Sean Stander, Head: AML Strategy, Risk Integration and CDD Advisory , Standard Bank
- Dr Wynand Spruyt, Research Associate, Centre for Banking Law , University of Johannesburg
- Krevania Pillay, Associate: Corporate Investigations and Forensics, Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr
- Advocate Jan Augustyn, Independent Consultant – practising Advocate and Specialist in the FICA/AML environment
- Willem Janse van Rensburg, Executive Consultant: Dispute Resolution, Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr
- Marina Short, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Profile Bureau
- Cas Coovadia, Managing Director, The Banking Association South Africa
- Thomas Selmer-Olsen, Product Specialist, Fico Tonbeller (Germany)
- Vilho Nkandi, Head: AML & Inspections, Namibia Financial Institutions Supervisory Authority (NAMFISA) (Namibia)
- Masego Mabyane, Africa Head: Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption and Acting Head; WIMI Financial Crime, ABSA
- Barry Cooper, Technical Director, Centre for Financial Regulation and Inclusion
- Oliver Chiperesa, Deputy Director, Financial Intelligence Unit, Zimbabwe (Zimbabwe)
- Michael Meadon, Market Development Manager & Risk, Refinitiv
- David Buxton, CEO, Arachnys (USA)
- Pieter Rossouw, Head: AML, Regulatory Conduct Risk Management, FNB
- Era Gunning, Director: Banking & Finance, ENSafrica
- Ilze Calitz, Chief Legal & Compliance Officer, Monivation
- Raoul Blignaut, Information Technology Risk & Compliance Manager, Citi Bank
- Mike Fairon, sales and marketing manager, Yellow Dog
|Some benefits of attending
Normal registration fee: R9 400 + VAT = R10 810 p.p.
See brochure for discounted offers on group registrations
To register as a delegate e-mail email email@example.com Sponsorship opportunities e-mail: Ryno van Ellewee on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 803-1553.
|For more than 10 years, TCI has been a registered and preferred conference organiser for all major banks and financial institutions. Vendor details available on request.|