With only 3 weeks to go, time is quickly running out for prospective attendees to secure their seats at the Digital Customer Experience Conference 2019.
Digital Customer Experience transformation has generated a lot of interest in the past few years as companies struggle to become more digital and solve various problems with technology. However, it’s often not just the framework of the company that needs to transform.
This two-day conference will showcase in-depth Southern Africa discussions with 23 industry leaders who will address topics such as digital marketing challenges, developing a digital CRM strategy, customer experience predictions, risk management and compliance programme, email technology, multi-channel experiences across all touch points, creating customer trust, and customer experience predictions for the future
The event is taking place on 4 & 5 September 2019 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg.
RepresentativeS from various organisations who attended last year includes:
*BankservAfrica: BSV Integrated Solutions *FNB: Business Banking *EOH Digital Platoon *NXT\ Digital Innovation *Cornerstone Performance Solutions *Consumer Profile Bureau *Pres Les *ABSA: Customer Lifecycle Management *The Foschini Group *Karabina Solutions *Kia Motors South Africa*Nedbank: Consumer Cards *Digiata Technology Services *DSV Mounties *Striata Marketing Solutions *Digital Solutions Group *Pypestream *Nedbank *Avatar SA *Nedbank: Private wealth *Prana Business Consulting *Keystone Consulting *KingJames Digital *ABSA *Experian *Genesis Analytics *FNB: Project Management Office *Mint Management Technologies *Azuka *ABSA: Transactional Retail Business Banking *Woolworths Financial Services: Sales and Distribution *African Bank *Ninzi-Connect *Digiata Technology Services and BrandQuantum
- TCI events feature top-level decision-makers and industry experts.
- 10 000+ delegates attended TCI conferences over the last 16 years.
- 97 % of attendees say that TCI events are well organised.
- TCI has hosted more than 350 national events since 2002 within the government, transport, insurance, technology, finance & IT industries.
- It is registered as a preferred conference organiser for all major banks for more than 10 years.
- TCI is a proudly South Africa company, addressing global issues affecting the Southern African market
- TCI events feature top-level decision-makers and industry experts
- 10 000+ delegates attended TCI conferences over the last 16 years
- 97 % of attendees say that TCI events are well organised
REGISTER TO ATTEND AND NETWORK WITH INDUSTRY LEADING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND DIGITAL MARKETING
Send me more info regarding the Digital Customer Experience Conference 2019
How to register
Normal price: R9 200.00 + VAT R10 580.00 p.p
10% Group Discount (3 or more) R 8 280.00 + VAT R9 522.00 p.p
15% Group Discount (5 or more) R 7 820.00 + VAT R8 993.00 p.p
To register as a delegate e-mail Lerato Mohlala on firstname.lastname@example.org and Bandile Ngobese on email@example.com.
Interested in exhibiting or sponsoring then contact Lerato Mohlala, or call 011 803 1553