This year’s Remittances and Money Transfers Conference scheduled for May did not take place due to the lockdown, but the event is back in full force next year with the scheduled dates of 18 & 19 March 2021
Delegates whot have registered for this year’s event, have automatic passes for next year’s conference.
The conference – one of TCI’s popular events and attended by more than 300 payment professionals in the last 4 years – will focus on covering all the major issues effecting professionals dealing with remittances, money transfers plus payments.
11 reasons why you cannot miss out attending Remittances and Money Transfers Conference
- Learn by absorbing knowledge from the cutting edge speaker panel as they take delegates through a conference programme with topics that will cover remittances and money transfers updates in South Africa post COVID.
- Network and make friends with fellow delegates – representative from remittances and money transfers companies as well as banks and service providers.
- Get inspired by knowledge sharing that will make you think, think and think some more. In fact you will walk away being regarded as an expert in the field.
- Catch up with new ways of doings things – from planning to organising to monitoring in the remittances and money transfers industry.
- Get updated on the latest technology developments in the remittances and money transfers field, and how it is applicable in the post COVID playing field..
- Get answers from our speaker panel on all the questions you may have.
- With over 90% of 2019 delegates saying that It is an event worth attending, it is the best way to spend your training budget.
- Your competitors are going to be there and surely you do not want them to think you are not part of this important industry gathering? – Southern Africa’s no. 1 Remittances and Money Transfers Conference!
- You will have fun with the organisers TCI. We are serious when it comes to eventing, but we make every event not only educational, but also fun. (We are nice people and just love our delegates!)
- With over19 years’ experience and having held more than 300 events, how can you not trust us to bring you the most professional event?
- Break out of your comfort zone and enjoy the hospitality of our venue – the Indaba Hotel.
Normal registration fee: R8 600 + VAT
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED RATES (FOR NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER 2020)
2 delegates R7 000 (Exl VAT) per delegate
3 delegates R6 400 (Exl VAT) per delegate
5 delegates R5 600 (Exl VAT) per delegate
8 delegates R5 000 (Exl VAT) per delegate