Big discount on delegate registration for annual debt collection event
Good news for prospective delegates attending this year’s Debt Collection Southern Africa Conference, is that there is a 50% discount on delegate registrations for this week only.
To take advantage of this opportunity, registrations must be done by Friday, 5 February. It must also be a minimum of 2 delegates per company.
Trade Conferences International (TCI’s) annual event is taking place on 10 & 11 March 2021 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, as well as on-line, which will allow delegates to attend virtually.
This event is being hosted for the 7th time and acts as the meeting place for debt collection professionals in southern Africa to stay abreast with the latest news regarding the collection landscape.
Reasons why you cannot miss out on attending the Debt Collection Southern Africa 2021 Conference:
- Meet our top class speaker panel.
- Come face to face with representatives from the TransUnion, CPB, Council for Debt Collectors of South Africa and others.
- Learn by acquiring knowledge covering cutting edge topics which will highlight updates you need to understand the present debt collection landscape in southern Africa during the COVID pandemic.
- Network and make friends with fellow delegates both physically and virtually – representatives dealing with debt collection, credit risk, POPI, call centres, compliance, etc.
- Get inspired by knowledge sharing that will empower you and make you being regarded as an expert in the debt collection field.
- Catch up with new ways of doings things – from planning to organising and monitoring the collection function in your company.
- Get answers from our speaker panel on all the questions you may have regarding the use of technology in debt collection.
- Meet new vendors and suppliers of debt collection software, and get acquainted with their services and products.
- With over 90% of 2019 delegates saying that it is an event worth attending, it is the best way to spend your training budget.
- You will have fun with the organisers TCI. We are serious when it comes to events, but we make every event not only educational, but also fun. (We are nice people and just love our delegates!
- With over 19 years’ experience and having held more than 300 events, how can you not trust us – Trade Conferences International – to bring you the most professional event?
- Break out of your comfort zone and enjoy the hospitality of the organisers TCI.
Send me the conference brochure with full programme
Some of the topic that will be discussed
- Challenges and opportunities facing the Southern Africa debt collection industry in the mist of Covid-19
- Consumer demand is driving global exponential growth and catastrophic failure simultaneously – how to navigate the next 3 years, especially through Covid-19
- Power of email in effective digital communications
- Collection strategies and the digital customer experience
- Technology and debt collection
- Utilising technology to improve collections
- Using technology and analytics to improve customer service
- Digital customer communication and Covid-19
- Managing contact centres effectively
- Applying behavioral economics to influence payment behavior
- Panel discussion – Effectiveness of credit risk management systems in debt collection.
- Debt collection during lockdown: – practical advice for ethical and effective credit control
Register for the conference:
Register this week and get 50% discount on prices below
Normal registration fee: R8 600 + VAT = R9 890 p.p.
Discounted fee: R4 300 + VAT = R4 945 p.p. (2 delegates per company registration)
Online registration fee: R4 000 VAT = R4 600 p.-p.
Discounted fee: R2 000 + VAT = R2 300 p.p. (2 delegates per company registration)