With only three weeks to go, already 25 companies registered to attend this year’s Debt Collection Southern Africa Conference.
The conference will take place on 10 & 11 March 2021 at Focus Rooms in Modderfontein, Sandton. The conference will also be live-streamed in real time giving the delegates options to attend physically or virtually.
Attending the event will provide prospective delegates with the opportunity to first hand get in touch with the latest insights, strategies and solutions on how to tackle debt collection challenges amongst COVID.
The programme features nearly 15 top speakers, addressing high end and updated topics relating to the debt collection landscape.
Industry professionals addressing the conference:
- Adv Andries Cornelius, Chief Executive Officer, Council for Debt Collectors of South Africa
- Annaline van der Poel, Head of Operations, Debt Rescue
- Arnoud Van Den Bout, Chief Operating Officer, Arnoud van den Bout Attorneys
- Carl Knight, Chief Executive Officer, Credit Intel
- Davina Myburgh, Director – Product Innovation Solutions Group, TransUnion
- Liaquat Soobrathi, Head of Case Management/ Dispute Resolution, Credit Ombudsman
- Lizzy van Niekerk, Chief Executive Officer, Little Rabbit Digital
- Luvendra Naidu , Associate Vice President – Business Development, Startek
- Marina Short, CEO, Consumer Profile Bureau
- Michael Kgwadi, Head of Collections, Woolworths Financial Services
- Perry de Jager, Practice Area Head: Collections & Recoveries Solutions, Principa
- Pieter-Ben Pienaar, Head: IT and Technology, Nudebt
- Priyanka Naidoo, Associate Designate, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa
- Rod Jones, Brand Ambassador, Callbi Speech Analytics
- Ross, Sibbald, Commercial Director, Striata Marketing Solutions
- Sarah Brown, Behavioral Economist, Financial Services Strategy practice – Genesis Analytics
- Zawadi Shongwe, Behavioral Economist, Financial Services Strategy Practice- Genesis Analytics
- Hennie Smit, Portfolio Manager, Kredcor Khuluma
Topics to be covered:
- Challenges and opportunities facing the Southern Africa debt collection industry in the mist of Covid-19
- Using speech analytics to drive impact collections consultant
- Technology and debt collection
- Utilising technology to improve collections
- Power of email in effective digital communications
- Impact of the Credit Ombud in the current legislative landscape
- Using data insights to optimize debt collection strategies
- What does POPI mean for debt collectors?
- Digital customer experience
- Engaging customers through digital communication
- Applying behavioural economics to influence payment behaviour
- Managing contact centre effectively
- Debt collection techniques during a pandemic
- Upholding good governance and compliance in the debt collection industry
- Developments in in the legal environment – How to deal with Judicial debt collection and contractual agreements during covid-19 crisis
- Plus a panel discussion on effective implementation of credit risk management strategies
Who must attend?
Personnel from the following companies and departments can be expected to be attending this event:
*debt collection *debt restructuring *debt recovery *credit management *credit controls *collection management *debt consulting *loans *data management *data analytics *regulation *credit operations *strategy *operation and technology *customer engagement *customer operations *customer services * monitoring *credit risk *KYC *customer due diligence 8 collection technology * IT
Who have registered so far?
Companies which have registered so far to attend the Debt Collection Southern Africa Conference 2021
Uni-Collect * Easton Berry Collections * Ignition Group * Sigma * Pres Les * Sanlam * Sharpito Shaik Defries * Cinque Collections * Callbi Speech Analytics * Groenewald Lubbe *BVI * Shackleton & Mohapi * Credit IVS * Up Stream * Thuthukani Housing Finance * Curro Holdings * Transunion * Norman Bissett & Associates * Van Velden Duffy * Standard bank Home Loans * Tubb du Plessis & Associates
25% discount on prices below due to COVID-19
Normal registration fee: R8 600 + VAT = R9 890 p.p.
Online registration fee: R4 000.00+VAT = R4 600 p.-p.