Take advantage of the early bird discount prices and register to attend the Remittances and Money Transfers Southern Africa Conference 2021.
The event – sixth annual conference – organised by Trade Conferences International (TCI), is scheduled to take place on the 5 & 6 May 2021 at the Indaba Hotel Fourways, Johannesburg. The “hybrid” event will be live streamed from the Indaba Hotel, delegates will be able to attend virtually and physically.
The revamped programme features topics addressing challenges and opportunities – faced by banks, money transfer operators, mobile service providers and suppliers dealing with remittances and money transfers. The programme also focuses on the impact that COVID-19 has on the cross border and remittances industry.
Attending this event will give delegates an exclusive opportunity to network and interact with professionals and decision makers from some of Africa’s biggest companies in the remittances and payment arena.
A 20% discount is on offer for previous delegate companies who attended this event and
I want to know how I can receive great discounts on the early bird price
Sessions to be covered
- Overview of the remittance landscape in times of the corona virus – 2021
- Risk compliance and regulation issues and effects of COVID impacting on cross border remittances
- The evolution of payments in the new era
- Remittances challenges 2021
Some members of the distinguished speaker panel
- Yurika Pistorius, Head: AML & Inspection, Clientèle
- Francois Combrinck, AML/CFT Technology Specialist, FrameAML
- Sarah Truen, DNA Associate DNA Economics
- Robert Lane, Director and Co-founder, Veneka
- Andy Jury, CEO, Mukuru
- Craig Kilfoil, Managing Director and Senior Specialist Consultant, eXactConsult
- Jason Wang, Manager: Strategy and Research PASA
- Manuel Caldeira, Associate Partner Lead: Card & Payments IQbusiness
- Damola Owolade, Financial Inclusion Specialist, Finmark Trust
- Hennie Blignaut, Account Executive, Pay@
- Barry Cooper, Technical Director, Cenfri
Who should attend?
Professionals working in the following will benefit from attending this conference:
interbank payments * exchange control * compliance & risk * cross border transactions * money transfers * channel management * remittances mobile payments * clearing & settlements * regulation *anti-money laundering * fraud *sanctions * financial crime * international payments * cash management * transactional products & services * trade support * governance * foreign exchange * global markets operations * treasury & foreign assets control * global transactions * digital remittances
Some comments from delegates who attended our Cross Border Remittances and Payments Conferences in the past
- “The insightfulness and knowledge of speakers is what I really enjoyed about attending the conference” – Verosha Rupnarain, Business Risk Manager, Nedbank Forex and Investments
- “Well organised, on time, wonderful attendance” – Imtiaz Patel, General Manager, Crown Service Provider Company
- “Good quality of speakers” – Deon Wagener, Senior Manager (Governance Monitoring & Planning), Standard bank
- “Good content, and diversity of speakers and delegates were good” – Andy Kass, Project Manager, IT Knowledge and Expertise
- “Content were suitable to market conditions” – Kotie Coetzee, Head of Products & Payments, UBank
- “Programme very well structured and co-ordinated” – Wesley Fetter, Product Manager, Ecentric Payment Systems
- “Knowledgeable speakers. Lots of interactive discussion” – Andrew Smith, Senior Manager (Regulatory SME), Standard Bank
- “The chairman and all TCI staff were really great. They provide a phenomenal service” – Candice Munsamy, Manager: Retail Operations, Grindrod Bank
- “The networking, time management and overall organisation was all good” – Chiedza Nerupfunde, Diaspora Banking Officer, Steward Bank
Take advantage of the early bird registration now
Physical registration fee: R 9100.00 + VAT p.p.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED RATES – 20% discount = R7 280 + VAT p.p.
On-line registration fee: R4 000 (Excl. VAT) p.p.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED RATES – 20% discount = R3 200 + VAT p.p.
For more than 19 years, TCI has been a registered and preferred conference organiser for all major banks and financial institutions. Vendor details are available upon request.