TCI is once again expecting a great turnout for this year’s Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crime Southern Africa 2021 Conference.
Judging by the comments from the 2019 event, we are once again expecting a full house.
The brochure will be launched on 20 April, but early bird registration have already started.
The conference will be held on 4 & 5 August 2021 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg. It will be a hybrid event also affording delegates from outside South Africa to attend on-line.
Just look at some of the comments from 2019 delegates.
- “It was a pleasure and an honour to take part, so thank you for your invitation and all the professionalism in the planning of the event.” – Nick Maxwell, speaker
- “Vilho, Yurika and Thomas were lovely and animated, speakers kept the audience captivated” – Perusha Ramcorthy, Investec Bank
- “I just wanted to congratulate the team on the AML and Financial Crime Conference. The agenda was very well constructed and offered delegates a large number of perspectives on the cutting edge issues” – Anonymous, Absa
- “Industry trends & topics, networking opportunity was good” – Ana Barbosa, Investec Bank
- “Power packed programme” – Wendy Goromente, Real Estate Advisory Council (Bostwana)
- “Great speakers and topics” – Ilze Calitz, Moivation
- “Speaker knowledge on the AML law was in depth, good choice for the legal speakers. Conference was well organised”– Michael Campbell-Atkins, Independent Consultant
- “Diverse topics surrounding financial crime in general, not just a AML related conference” – Danai Christelis, KMPG
- “Very good coverage of the AML topic and good networking” – Gayle Martin, Freethinking Consulting
- “Great speakers, extremely insightful” –Mathabo Moleleki, Investec
- “Efficient and smoothly ran” – Quinton Stone, Capitec
- “Conference was well organised” – Latief Kaprey, LexisNexis SA
- “Great networking platform” – Joseph Kayira, Montfort Media
- “Topics addressed current technologies”- Lizette Sander, Bateleur Software
- “TCI staff was friendly and the conference was well organised.” – Haniksha Kalyan, Deloitte
- “Great improvement from Regtech with a greater variety of topics applicable to the industry” – Marize de Graaf – Adaptris
- “Amazing platform to learn and network” – Delfina Franco, Accuity
- “The topics sufficiently covered the broad spectrum required to operate in the financial sector – Willem Janse van Rensburg” , Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr
- “Speakers were experienced and the food was good” – Thullisile Gumede, Bidvest Bank
- “The speakers were well versed in their subject matter” – Kabo Ramasia, IAJ
- “The conference was well organised, good time keeping and some speakers shared own practical implementation challenges, triumphs and successes” – Savera Daniels, Standard Bank
- “The fact the entire value chain was discussed was a highlight” – Andre Joubert, Old Mutual
- “Relevance of topics balanced between the basics and advance experience allowing the junior with good basis to understand more advanced topics” – Nicolene Venter, Old Mutual
- “It was good to learn about what other individuals think and feel about AML” – Agtari Abdullah, Old Mutual
- “I must compliment you on an excellent conference held last week, it was very engaging and informative!” – Juanita Theron, Investec
NB: Early bird prices for previous delegates will only be applicable up to Monday, 12 April 2021. The official brochure launch is scheduled for 20 April.