The Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crime Southern Africa 2019 Conference is taking place on 4 & 5 August 2021 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg.
This event – Southern Africa’s biggest and most important event for professionals dealing with ant-money laundering, financial crime, compliance and fraud – will also be streamed live. Delegates will have the option to attend physically or online.
Taking place for the fifth time this year, the organisers Trade Conferences International (TCI), is inviting all AML and compliance professionals to once again join us at this major event.
Reasons why you must make this a must attend conference
- Get updated on the latest challenges and opportunities in the anti-money laundering and financial crime environment during COVID
- Meet our speakers – all experts and influencers in the financial crime environment
- Sharpen your skills and learn new ways on how to implement strategies in your company and department
- Get updated on the latest regarding FICA and other regulation effecting ant-money laundering
- Understand how technology such as AI and block chain can shape the anti-money laundering drive.
- Receive an update on compliance, monitoring and customer due diligence
- Get to know the latest on AML transaction monitoring, reporting and financial surveillance
- Network with fellow delegates, speakers and exhibitors and improve your business contacts and relationships.
- Network with your peers and make friends and business contacts with fellow delegates – representative dealing with AML, financial crime, compliance, fraud, KYC, sanctions etc.
- Get inspired by knowledge sharing that will empower you and make you being regarded as an expert in the AML field.
- Catch up with new ways of doings things – from planning to organising to monitoring the AML
- Meet new vendors dealing in the AML field and learn more about their technology solutions.
- TCI delegates are loyal and support this conference for the last five years. |It is simply the best way to spend your training budget.
Your expert speaker panel addressing the conference
- Prof Louis de Koker, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia
- Pieter Smit, Executive Manager: Legal & Policy, Financial Intelligence Centre, South Africa
- Francois Combrinck, AML/CFT Technology Specialist, FrameAML
- Yurika Pistorius, Executive Head Group Legal and Compliance (Group Compliance Officer), Clientèle
- Chris Hughes, Chief Product Officer, Rely Comply
- Michele Fourie, Manager FICA Supervision Unit, Conduct Of Business Division, Financial Sector Conduct Authority
- Graham Pampel, Manager: Risk Advisory, Deloitte
- Natalie Scott, Director, Werksmans Attorneys
- Sean Stander, Head: AML Strategy, Risk Integration and CDD Advisory, Standard Bank
- Willem Janse van Rensburg, Executive Consultant- Dispute Resolution
- Vilho Nkandi, Head: AML & Inspection, NAMIFISA (Namibia Financial Institutions Supervisory Authority)
- Pieter Rossouw, Specialist Head: Anti-Money Laundering, FNB
- Thomas Selmer-Olsen, AML Product Specialist, Fico-Tonbeller
- Richard Chellan, Senior Researcher, Institute for Security Studies
- Nishal Robb, Associate Researcher, Centre for Competition Regulation and Economic Development (CCRED) – University of Johannesburg
- Willie Hofmeyer, retired head of the Asset Forfeiture Unit
- Nischal Mewalall, Chief Executive Officer, SABRIC (South African Banking Risk Information Centre)
- Katarina Pranjic, Financial Crime Compliance, LexisNexis Risk Solutions (UK)
- Pekka Dare, Vice President, International Compliance Association (UK)
- Yvonne Rossouw, Trainer, Probeta Training
- Eva Crouwel, Head of Financial Crime & Forensic, Luno
Normal registration fee: R8 950 + VAT = R10 293 p.p
For more 10 years, TCI has been a registered and preferred conference for all the main banks in South Africa