Personnel dealing with compliance, fraud, regulation, internal audit, risk, surveillance, risk and FACTA in banks and insurance companies will greatly benefit by attending the upcoming sixth annual AML & Financial Crime Southern Africa Conference.
This conference is taking place on 1 & 2 September 2021 at Indaba Hotel, Fourways and is both a physical and on-line event.
The programme features nearly 30 top speakers, addressing high end and updated topics relating to the AML landscape.
Attending the event will provide prospective delegates with the opportunity to first hand get in touch with the latest insights, strategies and solutions to tackle fraud, corruption and anti-money laundering.
SOME OF THE CONFERENCE TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Assessment of proliferation financing risk
- Link between compliance and risk management in institutions
- Introduction to advanced analytics for financial crime professionals
- Anti-money laundering and technology.
- AML in mobile financial services and cross border hub technologies
- Role of the Financial Sector Conduct Authority and supervision
- Compliance and Banks of the Future
- Implementing the Risk Based Approach to AML/TF compliance
- Bribery, corruption and fraud – it’s link with anti-money laundering
- Risks of ML/TF when conducting third party payments
- Combating human trafficking through the application of customer and supplier due diligence
- Organised crime and corruption
- Illicit financial flows and industrial development in South Africa
- Anti-corruption and asset forfeiture strategies
- The new normal of money laundering.
- Coordinating the detection and response to crime, fraud and security threats
- True cost of compliance
- Key regulatory themes dominating the compliance landscape.
- FICA and KYC compliance for property professionals
- Use of illegal remittances in crypto
- PLUS 2 panel discussion on AI, block chain; and regulation
I am interested in attending. Send me more information
Some organisations and departments that attended the AML and Financial Crime Conference 2018 & 2019
EY Advisory Services * Standard Bank Group Financial Crime * Nedbank Risk, Compliance & Operations * First Rand Risk * Liberty Compliance * Old Mutual Personal Finance Strategy & Execution * FNB Financial Crime Risk & Compliance * ABSA Barclays Africa Financial Crime Compliance * Grant Thornton PS Advisory * Adept Advisory * FBC Holdings * Bidvest Bank AML * Ubank Compliance * Nedbank Regulatory * Adaptris * Old Mutual * Barclays Bank of Zimbabwe * Liberty Life Risk * Accuity * Mukuru Africa * Nedbank AML/CFT Sanctions * Nedbank NIC Risk, Compliance Monitoring * Nedbank CIB AML Sanctions * ABSA Financial Crime Compliance: Governance, Risk & Control * ABSA Wealth Advisory * SA Reserve Bank, Supervision Department * Deloitte & Touché * Wesbank Regulatory Risk Management * FNB Head of Legal Risk & Compliance * Nedbank Private Wealth * Financial Intelligence Centre * Investec * Sasfin Bank Internal Audit * Mukuru Africa Compliance * Capitec Risk Compliance Systems * Nedbank Private Wealth: Regulatory Operations * Santam Group Compliance * OK Zimbabwe * Mukuru Africa IT * Standard Bank Group Anti-Money Laundering * Adaptris Financial Services * Digiata Technology Services * Albaraka Bank * Investec * Consumer Profile Bureau * Fiserv * Mint Management Technologies * LexisNexis Risk Solutions * FNB Regulatory Risk * Albakara Bank * Discovery Bank * Ovations Technologies * Wesbank Financial Crime Risk Management * Refinitiv * ACI Worldwide * Old Mutual Finance * ABSA Financial Crime: Anti-Bribery & Corruption * Adept Advisory * Santam Group Compliance * ABSA Internal Audit * FNB Financial Crime Risk * Standard bank Group Investigations * Sasfin * UBank Compliance * Bidvest Bank * Banking Association South Africa * EastNests * Real Estate Advisory Council and more…..
Normal registration fee: R8 950 + VAT = R10 293 p.p