Trade Conferences International (TCIs) BankTech Conference returns for its third annual instalment on 15 & 16 September 2021 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg.
The BankTech Conference 2021 will seek to address the banking technology challenges faced by financial and banking institutions – focusing on (artificial intelligence, blockchain, open banking, API data analytics, cloud computing, cyber security, regulation technology and digital banking).
Early Bird registrations will be opening on Tuesday 8 June 2021. The final brochure will be launched on Tuesday 22 June 2021.
It will feature an updated programme with new exciting topics which will open up discussions among attendees for the duration of the two days.
Sessions to be covered will focus on the impact and speed of digital disruption and transformation within the financial and banking services arena
- APIs your rocket fuel for digital innovation
- Risks and challenges in deploying AI
- Using behavioural economics to understand the use of cash versus card
- Highlighting learnings from the South African Customer Satisfaction Index (SAcsi)
- Integrating regulatory change management solutions into compliance to benefit from RegTech innovation
- How banks will prevent or curb cyberattacks on mobile and web-based services
- What is driving open banking globally
- Impact of Big Data on South African Banking
- Embracing multi-cloud environments transforming – the financial services
The BankTech Conference will bring expert speakers from technology, banking, financial services, compliance and regulation that will share knowledge and engage delegates during networking sessions to ensure that their questions are addressed.
Last year’s conference was attended by representatives from major banks, financial services, services providers and independent financial consultants.
Speaker and sponsorship opportunities are available contact Deborah Summers on email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 803-1553.