Personnel dealing with cloud computing, data analytics, information technology, block chain, cyber security, fintech, artificial intelligence, payments and mobile technology, customer experience in the banking industry, open banking and risk management will benefit by attending TCIs BankTech Conference 2021.
The upcoming conference is a hybrid event and will be hosted on 15 & 16 September at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg. Delegates will be able to attend virtually and physically.
Featuring over 20 top speakers, and a panel discussion focusing on “Will RegTech solve regulatory and compliance issues?
Attending the event will provide prospective delegates with the opportunity to stay abreast with the latest insights, strategies and solutions to tackle challenges faced by financial and banking institutions in the adoption of new technologies.
Some topics to be addressed
- APIs are the rocket fuel for digital transformation
- Risks and challenges in deploying AI
- Ensuring complete compliance from a rules to risk-based approach according to the FIC Amendment Act
- Cyber Security – your baby is ugly!
- Using behavioural economics to understand the use of cash versus card
- How blockchain could revolutionise the banking industry
- Redefining the banking customer experience through digital communications
- Creating meaningful conversations – using social media to connect, not project
- Understanding of evolving cyber threats (a penetration testing perspective)
- Fintech’s inseparable twins
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty in the banking industry
- Preventing banking fraud
Register today for the early bird discount of R2 000.00 off per person
Normal registration fee: R 8 950.00 + VAT = R 10 293.00 p.p.
Early bird registration fee: R6 950.00 + VAT = R7 092.50 p.p.
To register as a delegate on the EARLY BIRD PRICE e-mail Deborah Summers on Deborah@tci-sa.co.za Sponsorship opportunities e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 803-1553.
NB: Early bird prices will only be applicable up to the final brochure release with full conference programme.
The official brochure will be launched this week Friday, with special discounts on offer.