Service providers dealing with banking innovation, mobile banking and payments, banking technology such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, open banking, api data analytics, cyber security, compliance, risk and fraud technology, digital customer experience, fintech and regtech are invited to join the BankTech Conference 2021 as sponsors and exhibitors.
This is the 3rd instalment of the annual conference that is attended by professionals from banks, service providers and government, and is taking place on 15 & 16 September at the Indaba Hotel Fourways, Johannesburg.
This is the platform for BankTech professionals to gain brand visibility amongst audiences who have not heard of your business before.
Sponsors and exhibitors will be able to target personnel dealing with the following which can be expected to attend:
*automation *artificial intelligence *banking strategies *cloud adoption * customer experience * omni-channel * e-commerce * software * blockchain * business architecture * crypto-currencies * fintech * regtech * technology * emerging payments *strategy & regulation *technology & innovative payments regulatory risk * KYC compliance * sanctions advisory * fraud prevention * information technology * data management *solutions architecture * cyber security * data analytics * mobile security * mobile banking * risk management *open banking *machine learning *IoT
Being a sponsor at this event will:
- give sponsoring companies an excellent return on investment
- allow several networking opportunities with high profile delegates and speakers
- give sponsoring companies an opportunity to penetrate and position itself as active player in the banking industry
- increase brand building an awareness
- provide access to ideal customer profile data
- allow for the generation of sales leads
- creates an opportunity to be ranked as an industry leader
- increase business relationships
Sponsorship and exhibition packages available from R15 000
Sponsorship opportunities contact Deborah Summers via e-mail: email@example.com or call 011 803-1553.