The Anti-Money Laundering Conference 2015 follows the success of recent TCI events including Governance, Risk and Compliance, Banking Compliance, Cross Border Payments and Remittances, Core Banking Solutions, and Banking Channel Fraud conferences.
Trade Conferences International has gathered a highly qualified array of experts from various financial institutions in South Africa to address attendees at the Anti-Money Laundering Conference 2015. They will share invaluable insights on issues associated with fraud detection and money laundering control strategies at this event.
Just to recap: The following industry experts will be presenting at the conference:-
- William Lawrence, Regional Practice Lead: Fraud, SAS: Business Analytics and Business Intelligence Software
- Manie Bezuidenhout, Compliance Consultant-Data Privacy and Information Security, EZ Comply
- Hester Herbst, Exchange Control/Financial Surveillance Specialist, Investec Bank
- Derek Schraader, Director, Deloitte South Africa
- Ritasha Jethva, Information Privacy Officer, Nedbank
- Steven Firer, Technical Director, Nkonki
- Nyasha Musviba, Financial Director – Tax Specialist, SA Tax Guide
- Hermann Krull, Head: Compliance & Legal Services, South African Bank of Athens
- Jonathan Le Roux, Senior Manager: Fraud Investigation & Dispute Advisory Services (FIDS), EY
- Liezemarie Johannes, Head: Research, Corruption Watch
- Andrew Van Vuuren, Fraud and Commercial Consultant, Xpert Decision Systems
- Jan Bester, Head: Sanctions, Barclays Africa Group
- Abas Alhassan, Head: Audit, Standard Bank
- Dawid Jacobs, General Manager, Independent Identity Verification
Professionals from the following companies, will be present at the conference:-
Alexander Forbes * Nedbank* Discovery* Net1 Applied Technologies South Africa* Industrial Development Corporation of South Africa* Rand Merchant Bank *FircoSoft South Africa * Nedbank* ABSA* Investec Bank* SA Tax Guide* South African Bank of Athens* South African Reserve Bank *Deloitte * EZ Comply* Nkonki* Ernst & Young Advisory Services * Corruption Watch* Xpert Decision Systems* Barclays Africa *Standard Bank* Independent Identity Verification* Ithala
Attendees at this conference will access a wealth of information to be equipped with skills and insights to identify and combat money laundering in the financial sector.