The recent BankTech 2020 Conference proves that dynamite comes in small packages
Feedback from delegates was just great. 100% of the respondents said that the conference was worth attending, while all said that TCI staff was helpful and courteous.
The event took place against the backdrop of tough economic conditions, but attendance figures rose from the previous year when it was held for the first time) to 80 attendees.
Delegates include representatives from Capitec Bank, Standard Bank, Nedbank, ABSA, SA Reserve Bank, Bidvest, Investec and several service providers.
Nearly all attendees said the conference was either very well or well organised, and 80% strongly agreed that the content were appropriate and informative.
Some of the comments include:
- Speakers were excellent. Really informative and passionate
- Relaxed atmosphere, good physical environment
- Overall organisation was good
- The variety of complicated subjects was good
- The atmosphere at the conference was welcoming and vibrant. Well organised and a impressive list of speakers
- Thank you for a well thought through conference last week. The quality of presentations was high, and the people I spoke to complimented both the content of the material and speakers, as well as the flow of the conference.
MD, Ryno van Ellewee, said TCI appreciate the support of delegates.
“Without you it would not have been possible to stage such a highly successful event.”
“Our speaker panel was tops and the topics addressed was first class.
“Out of a panel of such distinguished speakers, it is difficult to single out some of the speakers as we feel they all have contributed to making this conference special.
According to the feedback not a single speakers was rated bad. – in fact most of were rated great, and a couple good.