“By 2022, 90% of corporate strategies will explicitly mention information as a critical enterprise asset and analytics as an essential competency,” Douglas Laney, distinguished analyst in Data Analytics & Strategy at Gartner.
Developing clear and actionable data-driven strategies can put the banking and financial services sectors on the road to on-going success and help navigate the challenges of today’s banking industry. Join The Evolution of Data Analytics in Banking Conference 2019 to learn about the evolving roles of data in banking.
The Evolution of Data Analytics in Banking Conference 2019 which will take place on the 03 & 04 April 2019 at the Indaba Hotel in Fourways, Johannesburg and you can save R2 350 off the registration fee of R9 400 when you book your seat today!
I can’t afford to miss this, I want to register!
The programme will focus on harnessing the digital revolution, building consumers’ trust using data-driven solutions, and empowering banking operations to evolve the baking and financial sectors into a digital millennium.
Have a look at some of the speaker panel who will share their expert knowledge
- Yudhvir Seethram, Head of Analytics, insights and research, FNB
- Shukri Cornelius, CEO, WithNova Analytics
- Antionette Van Zyl, Senior Solutions Manger: Data Management, SAS
- Ilse Kaya Business development, The Digital Databank
- Arthur Britz , CEO|Big Data Executive, EOH Company
- Ruschka Raidoo, Chief Executive, Raise the Bar Analytics
- Jaco van Jaarsveldt , Senior Business Consultant , ScoreSharp
- Zakes Socikwa, Cloud Big Data and Analytics Executive, Oracle
- Melanie Hart, Partner, Fasken
- George Damianov, Head: Data Science and Advanced Analytics, Standard Bank
- Charles de Jager, Enterprise Architect, Glue Data
- Neil Lightfoot, Partner in Applied Behavioural Economics, Genesis Analytics
- Samantha Rosenberg, Senior Associate in Applied Behavioural Economics, Genesis Analytics
Who should attend?
Personnel from financial services dealing with the following:
big data * data engineering * data visualisation * data science * business analytics * data analytics * customer relationship management * customer experience management * business segmentation * customer segmentation * customer retention * business intelligence * channel integration * product pricing * product research and development * product development * data migration * customer mobility * channel integration
Why you should you attend?
- Invest in yourself, your career and your company by learning new tips & tactics in the evolution of data analytics.
- Network and enjoy the energy of like-minded delegates and exhibitors
- Expand your knowledge and find solutions to problems from industry experts who have experience in implementing solutions in the banking sector
- Have fun. No business is boring; add a layer of enjoyment to managing your career growth.
- Get updated on the standing of data analytics in banking and within the financial services leading up to its infamous evolution.
More about Trade Conferences International
- TCI has hosted more than 350 national events since 2002 within the government, transport, insurance, technology, and finance IT industries.
- It is registered as a preferred conference organiser for all major banks for more than10 years.
- TCI is a proudly South Africa company, addressing global issues affecting the Southern African market.
- TCI events feature top-level decision-makers and industry experts.
- 10 000+ delegates attended TCI conferences over the last 17 years.
- 97 % of attendees say that TCI events are well organised.
Normal registration fee: R9 400 + VAT = R10 810 p.p.
Early bird registration fee: 7 050 + VAT = R 8 107.50 p.p.
DISCOUNT OFFER VALID TILL: 08 February 2019