The Remittances and Money Transfers Conference is the place where remittances + money transfers and payments professionals in the SADC region meet and discuss present challenges, opportunities and future scenarios
Last year’s attendee list reads like a who’s who list of top practitioners in the payments industry dealing with remittances. Money transfer operators, banks, consultancies, service providers and many others must mark this off in their annual calendars as a must attend event.
Save up to R1 600 per delegate registration!!
Only one look at our expert speaker panel, high end topics and the fact that this is an excellent networking event, will convince any prospective delegates to immediately reserve their space.
Trade Conferences International’s (TCI), 6th annual signature event is taking place on 27 & 28 May 2020.
See you there!
Industry leading speaker panel includes
- Yurika Pistorius, Head: AML & Inspection, Clientèle
- Francois Combrinck, AML/CFT Technology Specialist, FrameAML
- Sarah Truen, DNA Associate DNA Economics
- Era Gunning, Senior Associate: Banking & Finance, ENS Africa
- Andrew Stewart, Managing Director for Middle East & Africa, WorldRemit
- Victoria Mojuto, Executive Head: Mobile Financial Services & Tax Regulation, Vodacom Group
- Annette Mahlangu, Business Development Officer Genesis Analytics
- Robert Lane, Director and Cofounder, Veneka
- Oliver O’Brien, Head of Strategy and Business Development, Mukuru
- Nicolas Vonthron, Chief Operating Officer, Mama Money
- Craig Kilfoil, Managing Director and Senior Specialist Consultant, eXactConsult
- Damola Owolade, Financial Inclusion Specialist, FinMark Trust
- Graham Pampel, Senior Manager | Risk Advisory, Deloitte & Touche
Topics to be addressed include
- AML de-risking and remittance markets in SADC
- Achieving and improving: financial inclusion and financial wellbeing
- Data protection concerns in transborder remittances
- The case for more effective detection of Terrorist Financing and Money Laundering for Remittance Products
- Improving cross-border payments in SADC (South African Development Community)
- Regulatory framework for payments
- How is technology redefining the remittance landscape
- Role of fintech in cross border payments and money transfers
Organisations & departments which attended our recent Remittances & Money Transfers Conferences
Standard Bank * Grinrod Bank * FNB Foreign Exchange * I-Pay Secure Payment * Shoprite Checkers * Bidvest Bank * BankservAfrica * ABSA International Banking * Mukuru Africa * Nedbank * Bank Windhoek * Capitec Bank * ENS Africa * ICICI Bank * IQ Business * SFX * Standard Bank * Ubank * ZB Bank * SA Reserve Bank * PEP * MFS Africa * Standard Bank * KPMG * J.P Morgan Chase Bank * Financial Intelligence Centre * BPC Africa: Sales * Terrapay Payment Services South Africa * MoneyGram Payment Systems * IMB Financial Services * Veneka * Ecentric Payment Solutions * ENS Africa * Compliance Coach * eXactConsult * BPC Africa * IMX Software and more.
Take advantage of the early bird registration offer and SAVE!!!!
Normal registration fee: R8 600
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED RATES:
2 delegates R7 000 (Exl VAT) per delegate
3 delegates R6 400 (Exl VAT) per delegate
5 delegates R5 600 (Exl VAT) per delegate
8 delegates R5 000 (Exl VAT) per delegate