|Trade Conferences International is proud to announce that our Annual Debt Collection Conference will return this year on the 15- 17 May 2019.|
The Debt Collection Conference 2019 will feature over 20 truly Southern Africa industry leading speakers who will be addressing the audience on technology, collection strategies, new regulations as well as customer engagement and data management. The agenda also uncovers major developments and challenges that can be expected in the near future as we as a workshop on the morning of the 17th May 2019.
So far the following industry leaders will address the conference:
- Peter Rafferty, Chief Executive Officer, FutureSoft
- Daniel Saksenberg, Director, Emerge ML
- Arnoud Van Den Bout, Chief Operating Officer, Arnoud van den Bout Attorneys
- Norman Colling, Director, Registered Communication
- Adv Andries Cornelius, Chief Executive Officer, Council for Debt Collectors of South Africa
- Niel Roets, Chief Executive Officer, Debt Rescue
- Carl Knight, Chief Executive Officer, Credit Intel
- Michael Shackleton, Partner: Specialising in Debt Collection, Shackleton & Mohapi Attorneys
- Greg Bill, Managing Director, Octagon Business Solutions
- Daniel Munslow, Director, MCC Consulting
- Darryl Marcus, GM: South Africa, Pypestream
Register today(and until 08 March 2019) for the early bird discount of R2 500.00 per person
Normal Registration fee for conference: R8 800.00 + VAT = R10 120.00 p.p.
Normal Registration fee for conference with workshop: R9 400.00 + VAT = R10 716.00 p.p.
Early bird registration fee for conference: R6 300 + VAT = R7 245 p.p. (valid until 08 March 2019)
Early bird registration fee for conference and workshop: R6 900 + VAT = R7 935 p.p. (valid until 08 March 2019)
To register as a delegate email Michandre Van Niekerk on email@example.com
To get involved as a speaker email Michandre Van Niekerk on firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship & exhibition enquiries are handled by Jason Joseph email@example.com, or call 011 803 1553