South Africa’s premier debt collection conference is taking place on 22 & 23 May at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Attending the Debt Collection 2019 Conference will give delegates a chance to update their knowledge and strategies regarding debt collection, including information about legal implications, risk assessment methods and consumer credit management.
This annual event attracts delegates and exhibitors from banks, financial institutions, and debt collection agencies, call centres, micro-lenders, credit bureaus etc.
We invite all professionals dealing with debt collection to join us – Trade Conferences International – at this conference
A glance at our 2019 speaker line up
- Nicky Lala Mohan, New Credit Ombud, Credit Ombudsman
- Koos Liebenberg, Principle Application Engineer, INOVO Telecoms
- Prof Tanja Verster, Associate Professor, North West University
- Shawn de Wet, Owner, Codewell Software
- Daniel Saksenberg, Director, Emerge
- Greg Bill, Managing Director, Octagon Business Solutions
- Cornel Pienaar, Practising Attorney, Arnoud van den Bout Attorneys
- Arnoud Van Den Bout, Chief Operating Officer, Arnoud van den Bout Attorneys
- Annaline van der Poel, Head of Operations, Debt Rescue
- Carl Knight, Chief Executive Officer, Credit Intel
- Daniel Munslow, Director, MCC Consulting
- Adv Andries Cornelius, Chief Executive Officer, Council for Debt Collectors of South Africa
- Norman Colling, Director, Registered Communication
- Darryl Marcus, Chief Executive Officer, Smart Messaging.AI
- Peter Rafferty, Chief Executive Officer, FutureSoft
- Marina Short, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Profile Bureau
- Shikesh Lalbahadur, Senior Product Manager – CX, Ninzi-Connect Software
Themes to be covered:
- State of debt collection industry in South Africa
- Technology, automation and the digital age
- Legal framework, governance and compliance
- Debt collection & credit risk management
- Customer journey
Who must attend this event?
Delegates who will be attending will be professionals from banks, micro lenders, debt collection companies, call centres, credit bureaus and financial services providers dealing with:
*debt collection *debt restructuring *debt recovery *credit management *credit controls *collection management *debt consulting *loan processing operations *data management *data analytics *segmentation *regulation *credit operations *credit risk management * credit and debt strategies *operations * technology *customer engagement *customer operations *customer services *customer collections *call centres *credit monitoring *credit risk *KYC *customer due diligence
Previous organisations which attended our debt collection conferences:
ABSA Consumer Bank Risk * ABSA Retail Collections * Accenture * ADRA * African Bank Credit * African Bank Specialised Collections * Altech Nupay * Arnoud van den Bout Attorneys * Atlas Finance * BankservAfrica * Barclays Africa Internal Audit * Barclays Bank Botswana * Burnard Raaff & Associates * CallForce * CGI Australia * Choma Mathiba Collections * Christian Art Distributors * Consumer Profile Bureau * Credit Intel * CT International Financiers * Daly Credit Corporation * Debt Rescue * Debt-In *Department of Labour Compensation fund * Devbrit Consultants * DirectAxis * Discovery Proposed Bank * DMC Debt Management * Du Randt en Du Preez Attorneys * Easton-Berry Collections * First National Bank * Flemix & Associates * Fusion Asset Recoveries * FutureSoft * Genesis Analytics * GetBucks Botswana *HomeChoice * HTN Attorneys * Hyphen Technology * Ignition Group * inQuba * Interactive Intelligence *Land Bank * Legal Interact Gauteng Distribution * LegalSoft * Lesotho Electricity Company * Lewies Attorneys * Liberty Life Group Distribution * Master Data Management * MetroFin * MFSA * Motor Finance Corporation (Nedbank) * MultiChoice *Nedbank Credit Risk * Nedbank Retail Recoveries * Network Telex * Ninzi-Connect Software * NRB Risk Solutions * Octagon Business Solutions * Old Mutual Business Intelligence Optimisation * OVAG International South Africa * PayAt * PAYM8 * Payments Association of SA * Pres Les * Principa * Registered Communication * Rhino Money Loans * Sanclair Financial SA Operations * Santam Structured Insurance * Saya Recoveries * Shackleton & Mohapi Attorneys * Sibuyile Cash Loans * Sigma SA: Debt Collection * Striata Marketing Solutions * Tenacity Financial Services *The Workforce Group * Transaction Capital Recoveries *Tshepo Mohapi Law * Uni-Collect * Vericred Collections * Wellcash Debt Collectors *Wesbank * Woolworths Financial Services * ZETZ Communication
How to register:
Normal Registration fee: R8 800.00 + VAT = R10 120.00 p.p.
12% Discount: Group registration fee for 3 or more delegates: R7 744.00 + VAT = R 8905.60 p.p.
15% Discount: Group registration fee for 5 or more delegates: R7 480.00 + VAT = R8 602.00 p.p.