From our last Banking Big Data ad Analytics Conference in 2016 the banking and financial industry as had to find more accurate and predictive and simple data solutions that would not overwhelm the business users. Our 15 Industry speakers tackle how the banking and financial services industry has embraced new developments in the era of the digital bank; combatting fraud, fees transparency and using social media analytics for deeper customer insights that drive profit through new ways of exploiting data.
The Evolution of Data Analytics in Banking 2019 Conference will be taking place on 5 & 6 June 2019 at Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg.
10 reasons why you cannot miss out attending the Evolution of Data Analytics in Banking 2019 Conference:
- Learn from the cutting edge speaker panel as they take delegates through an array of topics that will cover all the updates you need to understand and negotiate the present third party risk management landscape.
- Network and enjoy the energy of like-minded delegates and exhibitors
- Invest in yourself, your career and your company by learning new tips & tactics in the evolution of data analytics.
- Expand your knowledge and find solutions to problems from industry experts who have experience in implementing solutions in the banking sector
- Catch up with new ways of doings things –step out of your comfort-zone pursue a wider approach towards attaining a sophisticated form of analytics
- Get updated on the standing of data analytics in banking and within the financial services leading up to its infamous evolution.
- Your competitors are going to be there and surely you do not want them to think you are not part of this important industry gathering? – The Evolution of Data Analytics in Banking 2019 Conference
- Have fun. No business is boring; add a layer of enjoyment to managing your career growth. We are serious when it comes to eventing, but we make every event not only educational, but also fun.
- With over 16 years’ experience and having held more than 350 events, how can you not trust TCI to bring you the most professional event?
- The food at our venue, the Indaba Hotel, is great and a plus for any delegate attending – no one can think on an empty stomach.
Click here to request a registration form
Just have a look at the expert speaker panel:
- Yudhvir Seethram, Head of Analytics, insights and research, FNB
- Shukri Cornelius, CEO, WithNova Analytics
- Antionette Van Zyl, Senior Solutions Manger: Data Management, SAS
- Ilse Kaya Business development, The Digital Databank
- Arthur Britz , CEO|Big Data Executive, EOH
- Ruschka Raidoo, Chief Executive, Raise the Bar Analytics
- Jaco van Jaarsveldt , Senior Business Consultant , ScoreSharp
- Zakes Socikwa, Cloud Big Data and Analytics Executive, Oracle
- Melanie Hart, Partner, Fasken
- George Damianov, Head: Data Science and Advanced Analytics, Standard Bank
- Neil Lightfoot, Partner in Applied Behavioural Economics, Genesis Analytics
- Samantha Rosenberg, Senior Associate in Applied Behavioural Economics, Genesis Analytics
- Charles de Jager, Enterprise Architect, Glue Data
- Yolandi Miller, Strategic Data Consultant, AccTech Systems
- Karin Kruger, Chief Risk and Compliance Officer, BCX
- Thomas Maydon, Head of Credit, Principa
Normal registration fee: R9 400 + VAT = R10 810 p.p.
10% Group discount (3+): R8460 +VAT = R9 729 p.p.
15% Group discount (5+): R7990 + VAT = R9 188.50 p.p.
To register as a delegate email Wendy Mahlatsi on email@example.com. Sponsorship & exhibition enquiries are handled Jason Joseph on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 803 1553