Trade Conferences International’s (TCI) premier event, the Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Conference, returns for the fourth time this year.
Scheduled to take place on 30 & 31 October at the Indaba Hotel, this year’s conference once again bring delegates an excellent speaker panel of nearly 30 experts from the AML environment.
Attending the event will provide prospective delegates with the opportunity to first hand get in touch with the latest insights, strategies and solutions to tackle fraud and anti-money laundering.
This signature TCI event – which was attended by more than 350 attendees in the last three years – will focus on covering all the major “want to know’s” from attendees.
Register now for the 4th Annual Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crime 2018 Southern Africa Conference!
Have a look at some of the members of your the top speaker panel:
- Pieter Smit, Executive Manager: Legal & Policy, Financial Intelligence Centre, South Africa
- Roy Melnick, Associate Director, PwC
- Pieter Rossouw, Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer, Bidvest Bank
- Manuel Caldeira, Associate Director: Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services, EY
- Yurika Pistorius, Head of Compliance, Clientèle
- William Lawrence, Regional Practice Lead: Fraud , SAS
- Willem Janse van Rensburg, Executive Consultant, Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr
- Johan Jurd, Managing Director, InfoBuild South Africa
- Leilanie Herkes, Vice President: Wealth, Investment Management and Insurance, ABSA
- Alain Renard, Managing Director, AJR Corporate Financial Services
- Natalie Scott, Director, Werksmans Attorneys
- Phil Boyall, Senior Client Manager, Sub Saharan Africa, Fiserv
- Pieter Reid, Practice Head of Artificial Intelligence, Mint management technologies
Click here to see the full conference speaking panel
Conference themes that will be covered
- Current landscape of anti-money laundering and financial crime in Southern Africa
- AML monitoring, analytics and reporting
- Compliance, risk and due diligence
- Technology and AML
Click here to see full conference programme
Professionals dealing with the following will benefit from attending:
*financial crime *AML risk * governance * legal compliance in anti-money laundering * AML regulation * monitoring & control *anti money laundering * financial crime regulation * money laundering surveillance * regulatory control & risk management *FACTA *financial crime risk * exchange control * upfront client risk profiling * CTF * AML risk management * AML audit * fraud *customer due diligence * financial crime investigations * sanctions managements * regulatory oversight *AML monitoring and reporting * exchange control * cyber fraud investigation * financial surveillance * tax evasion & tax avoidance investigations * auditing *forensics * transaction reporting
Book your seat now, click here
Who attended our 2016 & 2017 AML & Financial Crime Conferences?
*4CIT Software Solutions *ABSA Capital Front Office Risk & Control *ABSA Exchange Control Compliance* Barclays Bank of Zimbabwe *Bateleur Software *Bidvest Bank AML *Clientèle * ACCPA *Standard Bank Group Anti Money Laundering *Adept Advisory *Investec *IQ Business *IRBA *iTOO Special Risks *J2 Software *Jumo World *KPMG *LexisNexis *Liberty Compliance *Mint Management Technologies *MMI Group *Mukuru *Nedbank AML, UCRP and FACTA *Nedbank CIB *Nedbank Client Onboarding and Regulatory Enablement *SAS *Sasfin *Sefa *Small Enterprise Finance Agency *South African Reserve Bank *Syntell *Teraco Data Environments *Terrapay Canada *Totalsend *Ubank Compliance *Wesbank Regulatory risk Management *Woolworths Financial Services *Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr *Consumer Profile Bureau *ABSA Financial Crime Assurance *Albaraka Bank Compliance *AML Connexion *Ashburton *Barclays Africa *Barclays Africa Financial Crime Compliance *Deloitte Technology Assurance & Advisory *Discovery *Digiata technology services *Discovery Health *EastNets Group*Experian *EY * FNB Financial Crime Compliance *FBC Holdings *FICO Tonbeller *Financial Intelligence Centre, South Africa *Finmark Trust *FircoSoft *FirstRand Bank *Fiserv *Frame Consulting *GBS Mutual Bank *Grant Thornton PS Advisory *Saratoga Software *Standard Bank Group Compliance Assurance and many more
Group registrations of 4 or more = R6 900.00 + VAT = R7 935.00 p.p.
(Save R2 000 p.p.)
Normal registration fee: R8 900.00 + VAT = R10 235.00 p.p.
For more information contact Michandre Van Niekerk on firstname.lastname@example.org or Ryno van Ellewee on email@example.com. For sponsorship & exhibition enquiries e-mail Jason Joseph on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 011 803 1553
Send me the registration form
Visit our website
Send me more on the exhibition and sponsorship opportunities
For more 10 years, TCI has been a registered and preferred conference organiser for all major banks and financial institutions. *Vendor details available on request