The most updated and innovative digital customer experience conference (DCX) in South Africa is taking place on 4 & 5 September 2019.
Digital strategies to improve customer engagement, mapping the customer journey, omni-channel, loyalty and digital sales enablement are just some of the themes to be addressed at the upcoming Digital Customer Experience (DCX) Conference 2019.
The event, which will take place on 4 & 5 September 2019 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg will showcase a top speaker panel across all industries.
Targeting all professionals dealing with digital customer engagement, the programme will highlight challenges, opportunities and the latest developments regarding digital channels and customer relationships.
These are some of the highpoints of the 2 day programme: 40 speakers, 3 panel discussions, 2 streams addressing loyalty programmes and customer engagement and developing strategies for creating a digital sales enablement.
We invite all professionals dealing with digital customer engagement to join us – Trade Conferences International – at this conference.
The 2019 speaker line up includes:
- Ross Sibbald, Commercial Director, Striata Marketing Solutions
- Lizzy van Niekerk, Founder, Little Rabbit Digital
- Dr Derek Shirley, Chief Executive Officer, Cornerstone Performance Solutions
- Anthony Kotton, Managing Director, One Loyalty Rewards
- Jainita Khatri, Managing Director, Prana Business Consulting
- Eben Esterhuizen, Founder and General Manager, OnShelf Pharma
- Tanya Grobler, Chief Executive Officer, Mahala Loyalty Programme
- Yugeshree Frylinck, Chief Experience Officer, The CX Group
- Gerrit de Villiers, Presales Manager, Inovo
- Lauren Barber, Customer Engagement Solutions, SBV
- Yurika Pistorius, Head of Compliance, Clientèle
- Anretia Ferreira, Owner, Blue Steering
- Candy Steyn, Edgars Club/ ThankU Card Operations Manager, Edgars
- Tyron James Hall, Chief Executive Officer, Devprox
- Lizette Akker, Customer Experience Management, IQbusiness
- Cassie van Wyk, Chief Marketing Officer, Devprox
- Derek Martin, Principal Consultant, BSG
- Yaron Assabi, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Digital Solutions Group
- Perry de Jager, Head: Call Centre and Collections Solutions, Principa
- Graham McLeod, Enterprise Business Architect, Gijima
- Dylan Edel, Senior Sales Executive & Strategic Partnership, Docfox
- Luwela Nodada, Associate in Applied Behavioural Economics, Genesis-Analytics
- Boitshepo Gaitate, Associate in Applied Behavioural Economics, Genesis-Analytics
Plus confirmed Panellists from these top industry companies:
Experian, Mint Management Technologies, Investec, The Incentive Company, HTSA, SAS Sub-Saharan Africa, AccTech Systems, Analytics, Experian, YouKnow, Jellyfish, The Digital Databank, Berelo Innovations
Themes to be covered:
- loyalty programmes and customer engagement
- compliance and customer due diligence (CDD)
- developing strategies for creating a digital sales enablement
- mapping the customer journey
- omni-channel and customer engagement
- digital customer experience and the future
Who must attend this event?
Professionals working in the following sections will benefit from attending this conference:
CRM * customer insights * customer acquiring & retention * client liaison * brand management * digital marketing * market research * business development * sales * customer experience * marketing analytics * digital * market segmentation * CVM * mobile marketing * social media * channel management * analytics * PR & communications * mobile banking * e-commerce * KYC *client onboarding * customer due diligence * client service * call centres * data analysis * customer segmentation
If you are interested in sponsorship or exhibition please contact us
Cost to register:
Normal price: R9 200.00 + VAT R10 580.00 p.p
10% Group Discount (3 or more) R 8 280.00 + VAT R9 522.00 p.p
15% Group Discount (5 or more) R 7 820.00 + VAT R8 993.00 p.p
Interested in exhibiting or sponsoring then contact Jason Joseph firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 011 803 1553