Trade Conferences International is hosting the Banking Customer Loyalty 2018 Conference on 14-15 November 2018 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg. The conference is set to be addressed by more 20 industry experts from the banks and financial services sector.
Are you interested in joining the Banking Customer Loyalty 2018 Conference speaker panel?
Speaking at this event will position speakers as thought-leaders in the industry and give their companies the exposure and credibility within the banking and financial services sphere
Professionals dealing with the following are expected to attend this conference
*CVM management *customer insights *customer retention *acquisition management *customer relationship management *client liaison management *brand management *market research *business development *customer experience management *sales and marketing management *brand loyalty *technology *digital *data *analytics *applications *mobile banking *IT security *loyalty and rewards *customer experience *customer engagement *behavioural economics *customer centricity
Here are sessions to be covered at the conference.
- Current banking customer loyalty landscape in South Africa
- Big data and analytics play’s a huge role in building a customer loyal focused bank
- Building customer loyalty through incentive product in the financial services
- Improving and increasing brand loyalty in banking
- Driving customer trust and loyalty in banks through technology
- Challenges faced by banks in securing loyalty with banking customers
- Future and trends of banking customer loyalty in banks and financial services industry
See which one fits into your expertise. If you are interested to speak contact Xavier Dipedi, Project Manager on 011-803-1153 or Xavier@tci-sa.co.za
TCI welcomes recently confirmed speaker partners for the Banking Customer Loyalty 2018 Conference:
Dr Derek Shirley, Cornerstone Performance Solutions; Philani Shandu, Genesis Analytics; Batandwa Simelane; Samatha Burns, Brilliance In Business; Paula Sartini, BrandQuantum; Lauren Barbour, SBV; Ans Gerber, Experian; Ilse Kaya, Knowblet Data Sciences; Tanya Grobler, Mahala Loyalty Programme; Andries Noeth, Consulta Research; Debbie Ghillino, The Incentive Company & Sheldon Singh, Jellyfish South Africa