10 reasons why you cannot miss out attending the Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crime 2018 Southern Africa Conference:
- Learn from the cutting edge speaker panel as they take delegates through an array of topics that will cover all the updates you need to understand and negotiate the present AML landscape.
- Network and make friends with fellow delegates – representative of banks and other financial institutions.
- Get inspired by knowledge sharing that will make you think, think and think some more.
- Catch up with new ways of doings things – from planning to organising to monitoring the AML function.
- Get answers from our speaker panel on all the questions you may have.
- With over 90% of last year’s delegates saying that it is an event worth attending, it is the best way to spend your training budget.
- Your competitors are going to be there and surely you do not want them to think you are not part of this important industry gathering? – Southern Africa’s no. 1 AML event.
- You will have fun with the organisers TCI. We are serious when it comes to eventing, but we make every event not only educational, but also fun. (We are nice people and just love our delegates!)
- With over 16 year’s experience and having held more than 300 events, how can you not trust us to bring you the most professional event?
- The food at our venue, the Indaba Hotel, is great and a plus for any delegate attending – no one can think on an empty stomach.
Normal fee: R8 900.00 + VAT = R10 235.00 p.p.
To register as a delegate email Michandre Malan on email@example.com or Ryno van Ellewee on firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsorship & exhibition enquiries are handled by Jason Joseph email@example.com, or call 011 803 1553