|Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) is the process of analyzing and controlling risks presented to your company, your data, your operations and your finances by parties OTHER than your own company.
Are your plans in place for mitigating third party risk, are you fostering a compliance culture in you company, are you counter-acting procurement fraud, and are you making full use of available technology in vendor management, procurement, shared services and sourcing?
If you want to know more in answering the above questions, do not miss out in attending TCI’s Third Party Risk 2019 Conference.
The conference will be take place on 19 & 20 March at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Enquire now for special group discounted rates
Send me the full conference programme
Members of the expert speaker panel
· Roy Wiligora, Head of Forensic, KPMG
· Alex Roberts, Regional Director: Sales & Operations, Cura Software Solutions
· Gary Allemann, Managing Director, Master Data Management
· Werner Bornman, Chief Information Officer, Stanlib
· Thomas Majaya, Head of Group Procurement, MMI
· Annalie Woest, Head of Risk – Africa, Turner & Townsend
· Sharmlin Moodley, Partner: Contract Compliance, KPMG
· Lee Bristow, Product Manager, Phinity Risk Solutions
· Terence Gregory, Chief Executive Officer, Ecsponent
· Nkateko Mabaso, Head: Risk & Control Services, AIG
· Willem Janse van Rensburg, Executive Consultant: Dispute Resolution, Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr
· Sandhya Mohan-PIllai, Principal Consultant, Mobius Consulting
· Hannes Bezuidenhout, Sales Manager, LexisNexis
· Craig Rosewarne, Managing Director, Wolfpack Information Risk
· William Lawrence, Regional Practice Lead: Fraud & Financial Crime, SAS
· Hendrik Heyns, Executive Head: Risk & Projects, Brolink