RegTech for the financial services industry:
technology for compliance, regulations and reporting
As higher levels of regulation are being put in place with an increased focus on data, monitoring and reporting, it is becoming increasingly important for financial institutions such as banks and insurance companies to adhere and automate compliance task and reduce operational risks associated with regulatory requirements and reporting obligations.
The RegTech Conference 2018 will feature 20 industry speakers who will address the current landscape, challenges, opportunities, technology advancements, regulatory compliance, reporting and transaction monitoring as well as risk and identity management for the financial services industry.
RegTech Conference 2018 will be held on 14 & 15 November at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Some of your top-notch speaker panel:
• Dylan Edel, Senior Sales & Strategic Partnership, DocFox
• Richard Rattue, Managing Director / Compliance Officer, Compli-Serve SA
• Raoul Blignaut, Information Technology Risk & Compliance Manager, Citi
• Yvette Du Toit, Senior Manager: Cyber Security, EY
• Rishi Pillay, Chief Executive Officer, FSS Technologies Africa
• Prof Angela Itzikowitz, Executive: Banking & Finance, ENS Africa
• Luigi D’Amico, BU Executive, EOH Digital Platoon
• Annabel Dallamore, Founder & CEO , StriderTech
• Samantha Burns, Managing Director & Customer Specialist, Brilliance in Business
Conference sessions to be covered:
• Current sphere of the RegTech space
• Data management at the centre of compliance
• Tech behind RegTech
• Risk, identity management and assurance
• Regulatory compliance, reporting and transaction monitoring
• Fraud and financial crime
Who should attend:
RegTech Conference 2018 is designed for professional for the financial industry including banks, non-banks, technology companies, law firms, consulting companies and insurance companies
The main job areas include, but need not to be limited to:
*compliance *regulation *innovation *reporting *financial crime *regulation * monitoring & control *risk management *cyber security *KYC *identity management and control * legal affairs and enforcement * fraud * auditing *forensics *transaction reporting * information technology *data management * financial regulation and supervision *financial surveillance * assurance *transactional monitoring * treasury * financial sector development *cross-board payments
Normal registration fee: R9 100.00 + VAT = R10 465.00 p.p.
Early bird registration fee: R 6 900.00 + VAT = R7 935.00 p.p.
To register as a delegate email Michandre Van Niekerk on firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsorship & Exhibition inquiries are handled by Jason Joseph email@example.com, or call 011 803 1553
Get involved as an industry leading speaker
For more 10 years, TCI has been a registered and preferred conference organiser for all major banks and financial institutions.
Vendor details available on request.